close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Mississippi Revolver Association presents the 1st annual ICORE CUP

Discussion in 'Mississippi Glockers' started by haras, Sep 11, 2007.

1. haras

haras Glock revolver?

Oct 24, 2005
    Jackson, MS
    The Mississippi Revolver Association presents the 1st annual ICORE CUP revolver match October 14, 2007.

There will be 7 great stages, a combination of field courses and speed shoots (plus chronograph). Minimum round count is 150 rounds. Bring more if you plan on missing.

Open entry form for more details and instructions how to enter the match.

Directions to Range
    I-55 exit #85 (Byram), east 1 mile (cross bridge), right then left through gate.

Click here for a Yahoo map.
    http://maps.yahoo.com/broadband#mvt=m&trf=0&lon=-90.239511&lat=32.175504&mag=4

Guys, I'm sorry but semi-autos won't be allowed at this match. I know, Glock doesn't make a revolver. We can always hope, can't we. I post this here because I think there are a few revolvers lurking in your safes. Come see what it's about if nothing else. Volunteer help will not be refused.

2. haras

haras Glock revolver?

Oct 24, 2005
    Jackson, MS

3. NoloContendere

NoloContendere OAF Lawyer

Nov 15, 2006
    Sorry I've been out of the competitions recently

:sad:

When things settle a bit, I'm going to come back! I miss it!

4. haras

haras Glock revolver?

Oct 24, 2005
    Jackson, MS
  5. lumberjack

lumberjack One of Many

May 3, 2004
    Mississippi
    I have a slicked up 627 that can make reloads without having to jiggle them in.... look out! :tongueout:

6. haras

haras Glock revolver?

Oct 24, 2005
    Jackson, MS
    Get to practicing. Come shoot it in the September 22 Saturday match.

Come help us make history. A group picture will be made. Bring a friend.

7. Cliff Cargill

Cliff Cargill

May 25, 2006
    Jackson, MS
    Everyone needs to get signed up. New shooters y'all need to do this match because it will up your experience level. Don't sit this one out because you don't think you're good enough.:thumbsup:

8. ScottWomack

ScottWomack

May 27, 2007
    I plan on making the match and may even get the two boys out to this match. My brother-in-law will be in town and I am trying to get him to make the match. If they all come, I probably won't be able to helicopter in this time, I'll just have to see........... At least the weather should be cooler so maybe we will have a great time without having to drag shooters off the COF. Check the grass this week, I may ride down and look at it before the Shooter's meeting on Wednesday, but let me know if we need to bring the NASCAR zero turn Ex-mark out to clip the bays..............

9. Cliff Cargill

Cliff Cargill

May 25, 2006
    Jackson, MS
    I'm going to be there putting the gear out Friday, and though the grass isn't quite as high as last time, it will be by Saturday.

So yeah, if you can, bring that bad boy out. :yourock: Are you going to the shooter's meeting? :thumbsup:

10. lumberjack

lumberjack One of Many

May 3, 2004
    Mississippi
    I'm not sure if I'll be there tomorrow. My chip truck's fuel pump died last Thursday, Saturday morning the pump came in, I got it in, but the truck still wouldn't run. I spent Sunday and Monday working on the truck and polishing an essay. Tuesday we came up with an idea that the new pump was deffective, bought another pump from a different mfg, installed it tuesday and it ran like nothing was ever the matter. Now I have a small mountain of work that's supposed to be done today, and 7 and a half hours of daylight left.

Did I mention that the chipper went on an oil drinking bringe? Pulled the head yesterday afternoon and dropped it off to be inspected, they said it would be Monday most likely.

Perhaps I'll luck up and be able to make it.

11. lumberjack

lumberjack One of Many

May 3, 2004
    Mississippi
    The gods were with me, I managed to reschedule 12 hours of work for next week with the customers blessing.

I'll be there tomorrow :)

12. Cliff Cargill

Cliff Cargill

May 25, 2006
    Jackson, MS
    Cool.:banana:

I just got back from the range about 9:30PM. Another shooter & I put the gear out for in the morning. It should be an easy set-up and a damn good match.:thumbsup:

13. trbaldridge

trbaldridge

May 30, 2007
    Vicksburg, MS
    Thanks (again) Cliff.

terry

14. lumberjack

lumberjack One of Many

May 3, 2004
    Mississippi
    It's no secrete that the gun club would be drastically different without Cliff.

15. Cliff Cargill

Cliff Cargill

May 25, 2006
    Jackson, MS
    Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm glad both of you are part of the club. See you soon.:cool:

16. haras

haras Glock revolver?

Oct 24, 2005
    Jackson, MS
    It's great having all you guys there! This match was smooth and we finished sooner than we have in a while. To me that translates into people are working together and carrying the load. Thanks!:thumbsup:

That's what we need for this upcoming ICORE CUP as well. :banana:

Hey check out the gallery page on the website. There are some pictures from today's match. More will be circulated there over the next few weeks. :number1:

Carl, I hope you got those videos. Let us know when you post them. Looking forward to it. Thanks! :yourock:

17. haras

haras Glock revolver?

Oct 24, 2005
    Jackson, MS
    Good News! I have received trophy money from our host club. There will be more trophies and less ribbons for this match. Trophies will be given for class placement.
    :bluesbrothers:

18. lumberjack

lumberjack One of Many

May 3, 2004
    Mississippi
    I got the vids, I'll should have something postable before I come down for the IPCS match, I have some free time Friday or Sat day/night to play with them.

19. haras

haras Glock revolver?

Oct 24, 2005
    Jackson, MS
    Cool, thanks Carl!

Stages have been posted at http://msrevolver.com

I have an 8th that may be added if space allows.