close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Miriam Defensor as shooter

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by chowchow, Oct 5, 2007.

1. chowchow

chowchow

Jan 15, 2007
    Houston
  2. revo

revo

Apr 27, 2003

3. charlie-xray

charlie-xray Gunpowder Adik

Aug 11, 2004
    Pugad Baboy
    With the quick and unstoppable mouth of the good senator, baka dumami kaaway ng pinas when she gets in Malacanang.

4. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Don't underestimate her. She could be capable of changing firearms ownership laws from a privelege to a right.;)

5. Toledo

Toledo

Feb 15, 2005
    Ober Der
    I admire her. As far as I can tell, she is the only senator with a backbone. Ma-tapang pero, at least from what I can gather, she can back it up with her intellect & wit.

6. chowchow

chowchow

Jan 15, 2007
    Houston
    She is one of a kind. Glad we have a maverick in the Senate, they are hard to find nowadays. She has the guts to speak out and a role to play for the greater good. Mukang ngang magaling siya sa 1911 din.

7. Part of getting a license is to take a mental health test. How did Miriam pass that?

Yes, she's matapang, but she's also mentally-disturbed. Remember when she threw out those 2 women at the Estrada hearings because she didn't like the way they were allegedly looking at her.

Then again, maybe what this country needs is a nut for President.

8. Glock_19_9x19

Glock_19_9x19 Toink!

Feb 24, 2006
    Manila, PH
    From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miriam_Defensor-Santiago

On January 13, 2001, Santiago and ten other senators voted against the opening of a bank envelope. The vote ended the impeachment trial and led to the Second People Power Revolution which removed Estrada from office. She announced publicly that "I will jump headfirst from a helicopter in Luneta if Estrada gets removed from power" but later recanted and said "I lied! Hahahaha!".:crazy:

9. chowchow

chowchow

Jan 15, 2007
    Houston
    Mahilig sa bluffing, similar to what she did in 1993 when she went on a hungry strike to protest losing the presidency to Ramos. Was then admitted to a suite room at Phil Heart Ctr. Nurse who was pictured inserting IV fluids on her said (told us in private)its only for the media consumption. Once all of them left, her aides ordered food delivered to her room and doors locked. Hahaha:laughabove:

10. sparta

sparta

Sep 21, 2007
    Cavite
    No question about her Intelligent & witt. :thumbsup:

But nut headed most of the time. :crazy: