Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Minotaur Neutral cant holster???

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by CheddarB, Nov 14, 2011.

1. CheddarB

Dec 9, 2010
    has anyone had any experience with this holster? if so does anyone have any pictures of how low it will ride in the lowest setting? I had recently purchased a crossbreed supertuck holster for my 32 and F'N HATE IT!!! I can't find a "sweet spot",don't like the "cant" and the holster drags my pants down I tried moving it from 2:30-5'o'clock nothing worked.. "I think that this is because of the crossbreeds width" and I can't get the gun to sit "low enough" right now I am having better luck with a cheap 10.00 IWB leather holster.. I really like the Idea of having a kydex/leather holster.. I need a low riding holster (to basically where the mag release is even with the top of my beltline) due to at my work I am doing alot of bending and squating down and I dont want any of the general public knowing that I am carrying. and I felt that with the crossbreed the gun stuck out too far for my liking.. but I was looking on-line and a few people said that they didn't like the CBST but liked the minotaur's so I went on their website and looked and saw the neutral cant and thought that would be more of what I wanted.. but I wanted to see if anyone on here could shed some light on it before I make another 85.00 mistake...
  2. CheddarB

Dec 9, 2010

3. up1911fan

Mar 12, 2009
    Upper Michigan
    google image maybe?
  4. Honestly I think all those holsters with the huge back plate are uncomfortable.

A simple FIST IWB is all I use with my Glock 26. Those holsters are just to big with all the stuff behind the actual holster!

5. RobG

Jun 14, 2011
    Missouri City, TX
    I agree...I have a Minotaur Spartan and it's a good holster, but I still prefer using the C-Tac due to being thinner and a bit less bulk and I like the full kydex holster without the leather backing.
  6. CheddarB

Dec 9, 2010
    well maybe the minotaur is what I need then, with the CBST I thought that part of the problem is that it was alot thinner then what I have been using and maybe that was/is part of the problem.. cause I felt I had to damn near cut off circulation to get the damn thing to stay in place haha..