close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Mini 3-gun

Discussion in 'North Star Glockers' started by Sgt, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Sgt

Sgt

Jan 31, 2000
    Princeton,MN,USA
    Just to let it be known.

There will be a Mini 3-gun shoot at Del-Tone-Luth Gun Club in St. Cloud on March 25, 2007. Starts at 0900 hrs.

These are great fun and good practice. Great way to find out about the fastest growing shooting competition.

Brian E. Payne

2. jem375

jem375 NRA Life Member

Jun 18, 2003
    Minnesota

3. windplex

windplex

Aug 2, 2005
    Milwaukee
  4. Sgt

Sgt

Jan 31, 2000
    Princeton,MN,USA
    Mini 3-gun.

Four courses of shooting competition. One course for handgun, one for shotgun, one for rifle, and one for all three at once.

Scaled down version of the DPMS Tri-gun Challenge. You will use less rounds than a bigger shoot and the atmosphere is geared more toward learning than winning. A good way for someone to get their feet wet in 3-gun competition.

5. Otto Skorzeny

Otto Skorzeny

May 17, 2006
    Minnesota
    Very interesting.

I'm hoping to shoot at the Del-Tone/Luth gun club this spring/summer when it warms up.

I assume that since it's outdoor, I can use steel cased ammo.

6. Sgt

Sgt

Jan 31, 2000
    Princeton,MN,USA
    I don't think the steel cased ammo. is a problem but best to check with the range to be sure.

There will be a mini 3-gun shoot every month up to Sept. Check www.del-tone-luth.com, click the "events" button, and there will be a schedule of shoots.