close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Michigan

Discussion in 'Clubhouse Office' started by LVPDGlock, Jun 12, 2004.

1. LVPDGlock

LVPDGlock

May 28, 2004
    The Mitten
    I was wondering if there are any Michigan people out there that would like to try and get a Michi-gun forum on here? No real reason, other than this way people that are not from Michigan do not have to bother reading post that waste their time! Just an idea............

2. This is a good idea, especially since MCRGO no longer has a forum. I, for one, would read it and maybe post to it.

3. mikedb

mikedb

Jan 28, 2004
    brighton michigan
    I would also be interested. Maybe even have a group shoot.

4. LVPDGlock

LVPDGlock

May 28, 2004
    The Mitten
    Thats awesome that there is some interest in this. A group shoot type thing would be a lot of fun...great idea. I have emailed the webmaster asking what needs to be done......hopefully they will take care of us!! Keep the ideas coming!!!

5. ^c

6. I ain't going that far though, keep your sex life to yourself...;Q

7. bigjim

bigjim

Jun 18, 2002
    Behind you
    Count me in too. I was a big fan of the MCRGO forums until all the political hoopla and their eventual closing. I won't be renewing my membership.

8. RS2

RS2

Jun 8, 2003
    Michigan
  9. turbonatr

turbonatr Senior Member Millennium Member

Jul 4, 1999
    N.E., PA
    OK, gents. Take a walk down the hall to the Front Office Forum and post your proposal for a Michigan forum. 50 replies will get you there!

10. LVPDGlock

LVPDGlock

May 28, 2004
    The Mitten
    I have posted the request in the front office......it is titled Michigan Forum Request. 49 more replies and we have it......so please everyone that is interested go show your support!! Thanks!!

11. Patricia

Patricia Wild at heart Millennium Member CLM

Apr 5, 1999
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Actually, the correct area for this request is the Clubhouse Office. I am going to move this thread there now. Looks to me like you already have 10 votes, so only 40 more to go. Send me a PM when you have them all and I'll create it for you. Good luck! :)

12. LVPDGlock

LVPDGlock

May 28, 2004
    The Mitten
    C'mon people......just 39 more votes to go and then we have our club!! Tell your friends........tell whoever.....let's get the
    Michi-gun club up and running!!

13. centennial

centennial

Jun 9, 2004
    Great Idea!
    A forum for Michigan shooters with no political baggage!

14. fabricator

fabricator Got Biodiesel?

Aug 28, 2003
    Grand Haven, MI
    Yeah, right. ;)

15. rfb45colt

rfb45colt safe-cracker

Mar 1, 2002
    WI's Northwoods
    Can an "almost" Yooper join in? If so, I'm in. :)

I don't live in MI (I'm just a few miles from the WI/MI border), but I work in the U.P. very frequently... and BTW, it sucks that MI doesn't recognize any of my non-resident ccw permits. :(

If Doyle gets re-elected Guv of WI in 2006, and again defeats a WI CCW law, I'm out of this crummy state... and then I'll be an "official" Yooper. ;)