close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mic holster...day 2

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Stan G, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Stan G

Stan G
    Expand Collapse

Yes it has only been a couple days of using it but, This holster does have it's place.. I really like it..So simple yet safe.. .. My 19 just disappears... Great product.. Any one else use one?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. adam2670

adam2670
    Expand Collapse

I use one with my 36 with a Glock clip attached just so I dont wind up shooting my junk off during a draw. Mind you I almost never use the clip, once in a very blue moon, but I do like it, like everything else, it has it's place. I like it in combo with the clip, it gives me the security of trigger coverage with the stability of the clip.

3. gunowner1

gunowner1
    Expand Collapse

I keep one in my console for when I can't carry into certain places. I do like the concept but prefer my Comptac Spartan for the stability and comfort.

4. Stan G

Stan G
    Expand Collapse

Kinda weird putting a loaded glock in the front and all.. junk or the femoral artery? But I trust it fully..
    call me weird if you will.. Great holster..

5. gunowner1

gunowner1
    Expand Collapse

It does work.Gun won't fire if the trigger isn't pulled.I just like having a holster.I switch between a g21 and a g19 for carry.My Spartan shell fits both.The MIC doesn't fit the g21 though.

6. Stan G

Stan G
    Expand Collapse

We do live in a great time.. So many options to fit any need..

7. Buddhawest

Buddhawest
    Expand Collapse

We recommend the Razor Model for the G21. If you have a 21SF you must use the Razor model only. This has been addressed in the FAQ section of the site.
    HTML:
    http://www.glocktech.com/?page_id=371
    There is the link to that page.

8. snubfan

snubfan
    Expand Collapse
    Giant Member

Mine is mainly for the consule and nightstand. I also keep a Surefire flashlight attached to the ripcord. It gives me something to grab on to and yank and my light and gun don't end up separated.

9. mtrboatinSOB

mtrboatinSOB
    Expand Collapse

A solution to my problem... I'm going to have to borrow that idea! Thanks:wavey:

10. gunowner1

gunowner1
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Mitch.I'll order the razor model for my G21. I leave it in the nightstand but could leave it out with the razor attached.A lot of people ask why the trigger has to be covered when it is on the nightstand. If you have cats, you'll understand.
    What i want to do is use the MIC in conjunction with a gun magnet. I can put the magnet on the side of the nightstand with the MIC attached to the pistol. The gun would come off with a quick jerk and then I would not have to put it away during the day.

11. K_Rasmussen

K_Rasmussen
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Life Member

12. Keyspike

Keyspike
    Expand Collapse

I have a 36 and I like the razor for my use. I think that this thing is great. The razor is supposed to be 50/50 retention/speed. The standard is 60/40. I love this thing!

13. vafish

vafish
    Expand Collapse

I have one. Like it, but only use it occasionaly when I need to conceal with a tucked in shirt.

14. dorkweed

dorkweed
    Expand Collapse

I use this little "bad boy" more than all my other holdsters combined!!! :cool::cool: