close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

MIC Great Holsters from Glock Tech

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by MeanAction, Jul 8, 2012.

1. MeanAction

MeanAction MeanAction

Feb 27, 2012
    Murfreesboro, TN
    I picked this inexpensive holster up 6 months ago and I find myself using it more and more. Check them out.[​IMG]

2. Glockworks

Glockworks Ready/Aim/Fire

I have two of them myself. One is more retentive than the other. I use them almost always when I carry my G26. Desantis being my other usual option with my Glock.

3. mpgo4th

mpgo4th

Aug 27, 2011
    VA
    I've got one too. If you can adjust the gun to a comfy spot in the car it's great. So far I love how it hides a 19.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

4. bilkay

bilkay

Aug 30, 2011
    I like the MIC, too, but I still use holsters that provide more coverage more of the time.

5. I use the Razor Edge fairly often. I carry at the appendix position, the MIC allows allot of adjustment which is particularly helpful when sitting down. I wouldn't go into battle with it, but its great for the EDC.

6. MeanAction

MeanAction MeanAction

Feb 27, 2012
    Murfreesboro, TN
    EDC is my battle field. I use the Razor Edge as well. I wear mine at 3:30. A stiff tight belt and the Razor Edge work great for me. If not that then a John Jackson Leather OWB at 3:00.

7. robhic

robhic WOLVERINE!!!! Platinum Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Louisiana
    I like the MIC and can see use for it. I just cannot bring myself to carry with it. It's great for keeping a loaded gun safe in a safe (no that's not redundant... :supergrin:) or in a vehicle or elsewhere. Maybe one day.

I gotta say, the retention is good with a MIC. If it wouldn't break the windshield, you could swing it on your mirror like fuzzy dice! Bet that would get some looks....

8. I have a MIC, I use it occasionally when I need to have a tucked in shirt. But I prefer a Kramer #2 IWB.