close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Miami Gun Show

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by peteG21, Jan 16, 2009.

1. peteG21

peteG21

Jun 29, 2008
    South Florida
    I love the Sun Coast Gun Show(Jan 17-18) at Dade County Fairgrounds, that place is huge... Can't wait to get me some of that "beef jerky". Anybody else here going? I'm planning to take my G21 and box full of high caps mags to sell them and buy me a nice fresh G30. Going to miss her (G21):crying: but she has to go... See you all there!

2. rich52us

rich52us

Mar 28, 2006
    WPB, FL
    I may be down there Sunday, all the way from WPB.

3. Fire_Medic

Fire_Medic Polymer Butcher CLM

May 19, 2008
    The Gunshine State
    I might be going tomorrow afternoon with "faawrenchbndr", not sure yet though. I got the goodies I needed (and could afford) for now at the Ft. Lauderdale Show last weekend.

But yes this show is much bigger, and just flat out fun to look around at. :wavey:

4. Fire_Medic

Fire_Medic Polymer Butcher CLM

May 19, 2008
    The Gunshine State
    I'll have a G19 and a brand new RRA AR-15 with me for sale. pm me for further info.

:wavey:

5. peteG21

peteG21

Jun 29, 2008
    South Florida
    I hate Ft.Lauderdale Gun Show(Southern Classics), its too crowded and the location sucks...Ill be at the Miami show on Sunday aswell...Hope to find me a perdy G30...See you all there!

6. MySiK26

MySiK26 ******

no car =( got into an accident 2 days ago, i'll be getting a ride there sunday though!

7. FordRocks

FordRocks

Jan 27, 2009
    That show was kind of empty and the new scare of the new president made all of the firearm prices jump sky high....I was looking for a AR15 but JEEZ at those prices I'll stick to my measly .22...LOL!!! I've seen this show during its better times...love that jerky though!!!!