Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

MFS 2000 Ammo

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by stk10767, Jul 17, 2010.

1. stk10767

Mar 29, 2001
    Cabelas has this ammo on sale, $10.00/box for 9mm and $15.00/box for .45acp. Seems like a good deal, in fact the best I have seen on ammo in years. Plus they have a $5.00 shipping deal going on right now. Whaddaya think? I ordered a couple of cases.
  2. glocknick

Aug 2, 2009
    works good in 380.

3. Glocks&Ducs

Apr 24, 2004
    There was another person complaining about it because it wouldn't fire in his Kahr 380. But even by his own words, he stated it worked fine in his other 380. I asked if he shouldn't have warned about the Kahr 380 instead of the ammo and he never replied.

I have never purchased any of this brand personally, but I have always heard good stuff about it in 9mm and 45ACP. Whether that extends to the current stuff on the market, I don't know. Let us know how it works for you. I would be willing to take a chance on it, but I am broke as a joke right now.
  4. glocknick

Aug 2, 2009
    my mom got it for her bersa firestorm and it ran through the firestorm just as good as the remington and other major brands of ammo.