close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Mexico President Felipe Calderon's message to US: 'No more weapons!'

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by IGotIt, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Jerry

Jerry Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    Louisiana
    How about you keep your people out of our country and we’ll keep ours out of yours. Another words… “EMBARGO” , nothing in or out to or from the US to Mexico or Mexico to the US? Look what happened to Cuba. I’ve lived without Cuban Cigars I can live without Tequila. :rofl:

2. Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman a.k.a. DaReaper

Apr 12, 2003
    Colorado
  3. SixkillerEnterprises

SixkillerEnterprises

Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  4. "Dear friends of the United States, Mexico needs your help to stop this terrible violence that we're suffering," Calderon said in English during the unveiling ceremony.
    "The best way to do this is to stop the flow of automatic weapons into Mexico," he added.

:faint:

I truly don't care what Mexicans do to other Mexicans. Hey Felipe, handle your own house.

5. TexasFats

TexasFats NRA, TSRA, SAF

Sep 14, 2006
    Austin, TX
    Why is Mexican officialdom so anxious to see Americans disarmed? Is it just the old Mexican tradition of blaming the US for problems that their own corrupt government is unable/unwilling to address? Or, is their some other reason?

6. Jerry

Dec 21, 1998
    Louisiana
    They can’t invade an armed society. Oh wait! Too late! Press 1 for English. :whistling:

7. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.
    :animlol:

Most automatic weapons are going north,not coming south.All those wars in C/A left a stockpile of weapons that are for sale.Reckon those cartels can afford them ?.'08.

8. Lemme see, it's our fault guns are getting into Mexico, because we have such lax laws, which allows Eric Holder and his peeps to allow the Mexicans to walk them across, while providing their own oversight and control over the information.

It's our fault the Mexicans are smuggling drugs into the US, because of the huge appetite for drugs in the US.

It's our fault illegal aliens exist. If we just would legalize their coming over any time they wanted, the numbers of illegals here would drop drastically. Besides, they're no longer illegals. The Democratic party has assigned them new roles... Obama voters.

9. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    his message was meant for obama and holder since theyre the ones who allow weapons to go to mexico, even delivering them at times.

10. Eric Holder is the man sending all the guns into Mexico. Blame him and Obama.

11. Angry Fist

Angry Fist The Original® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    Can I sig line this, sir?

12. Angry Fist

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    Please stop keeding... there are hundreds of impressionable minds logged in.... :whistling:

13. Angry Fist

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    You ain't one, Roger....

14. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    Yea tell Holder and Obamamoa to stop sending guns into Mexico!! Hey do us a favor file the charges we'll send them down right away to face the charges. Then you can keep them after they are out of prison. Cause we don't want them back.:rofl::wavey:

15. Jerry

Dec 21, 1998
    Louisiana
    If you think they won’t ban you from the other forums go for it. :rofl:

16. :rofl:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Mar 25, 2008
    North East Ohio
    I have a message for him.