Mexican drug war. Do you think its

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by tongix, Mar 3, 2011.

1. gonna end or its gonna get worse in the next ten years?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Mexicans rally for drug lord. Political Issues Feb 27, 2014
    2 Mexican Towns Have Rearmed To Protect Against Drug Dealers,Criminals Political Issues Jan 14, 2013
    A Mexican Guy Came Up To Me... The Okie Corral Aug 28, 2015
    Record 42.1 million immigrants in U.S., Mexicans drive latest surge Political Issues Aug 13, 2015
    Just emptied a bottle of Mexican Coke into a 2nd rum & coke The Okie Corral Jul 28, 2015

3. G26S239

G26S239 NRA Patron

I have no idea. Mexico is totally snafu'ed.

4. They should smoke more of their product.

Then they might forget what they were supposed to be fighting about.
  5. Let me answer a question with a question:

Has it gotten better in the last 10 years?
  6. Calico Jack

Calico Jack NO QUARTER

Well, without going into a lengthy reply... No.
  7. Thats right.

8. G26S239

G26S239 NRA Patron

It has definitely gone from bad to worse.
  9. Guns , goons, gold and drugs abound. Pres Calderon is meeting Obama tomorrow. Maybe they have something in mind to solve this problem.
  10. Say What?
  11. They are meeting to figure out how disarm Texans...

Nevermind the entire Mexican govt is corrupt.
  12. The Mexican government and military is corrupt from top to bottom. Yes, including Calderon. The cartels are in control of much of the country. It's going to go one-way only, and not for the better.
    #12 TxGun, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  13. The real question is.....

Is America gunna get worse?
  14. vGnzlz

vGnzlz 9s and 40s

no....unless we solve our drug problems here......... :whistling:
  15. This.

As long as there is a demand, there will be a supplier.
  16. Mexico will fix itself December 21, 2012. :)
  17. Ol Timer

Ol Timer ↓ hog hunter ↓
    Millennium Member

If Colombia can do it, any nation can.

They had insurgents on the left and paramilitaries on the right and drug cartels dead center. And who was the largest consumer of Colombian coca?

18. PePe's, Vigilantes, its what did it, shoot shovel and shut up, repeat, and do it many times, after a while, bad guys start thinking a new career move.
  19. Hugo R

Hugo R Gaff G26 User!

It wasn't until recently that the mexican cop started fighting back, what with the billions of dollars we've given them to fight this war on drugs:upeyes: Will things get better in Mexico? Hell no. Worse part about it is, it already is and will much more so...spill over into the United States and make our already problamatic sociopolitical landscape that much murkier and dangerous.

Now is the time for all good men to arm themselves and their families and prepare for the worse. If nothing happens, well, you end up with a nice gun and ammo collection. But if the balloon goes up...:50cal:

20. Yes, but as I recall didn't this ultimately turn into a wolf/sheepdog paradox?

Regarding the Mexico situation;
    I agree with an earlier poster, as long as there is a demand there will always be a supply.