close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Meth before/after photos

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by TBO, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Beretta92guy

Beretta92guy

Nov 15, 2011
    just looked through some of those...

DAMN..some of those people don't even look HUMAN.....

what a nasty drug.......

2. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

Jan 9, 2002
    Outside the perimeter
    I have a sinus infection and I found some real sudafed the doc gave my wife. I'll be posting pics next week...

3. Geeorge

Geeorge Sarcasm Inc.

Getting ready to go to Walmart now I know what to look for in meth head spotters guide

4. RonS

RonS Millennium Member

May 27, 1999
    Oh, USA
    Every day I drive by the foundation of a former meth lab.

5. FullClip

FullClip NRA Benefactor CLM

DANG!! And I was worried about the little beer belly I've grown after 35 years of Budweiser consumption!!:wow:

I don't feel so bad about my belly after seeing those pics.

6. packinaglock

packinaglock John 3:16

May 1, 2007
    Loxahatchee Fl
    Wow, that crap must really be nasty! :shocked:

7. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    That's nothing - you want to see:
    Meth: Before and After
    [​IMG]

8. hd67xlch

hd67xlch

Jun 15, 2002
    florida
    Those pics should be blown up to 4'X4' and posted in every school hallway across the country, just a thought.

9. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Looking at these kind of articles just makes me....well...sad.

Makes me want to hug my kids and grandkids.

Regards,
    Comrade Happyguy :)

10. sheriff733

sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

Nov 4, 2007
    So long as you never take one penny of publicly funded health care from my pockets to save your worthless ass that you're intentionally trying to destroy, then I agree completely. If you want to do meth or any other drug that is detrimental to your health, you need to pay your own way when you decide you don't want to die after all. Or at least until you feel like you need another fix.

Rather than doing meth, how about a bullet to the head? Cheaper, easier, faster, and the end result is the same, except you won't look like the walking dead for several months before you actually die.

Just a thought.

11. MulletLoad

MulletLoad

Jan 26, 2002
    Outer Marker
    Regarding the OP's two pictures,

The first one was taken when the guy made his first GT post, the second at post #30,000 ;)

12. K.Kiser

K.Kiser

Jan 23, 2010
    Shreveport, La.
    My Dad always said that illegal drugs confiscated should be heavily poisoned to insure a fatality, then put back on the streets... It will only kill whom it needs to...

Not an actual idea to put in place, but just an expression of how drugtrash were viewed in my home... I work in the construction industry and see these people daily, and they are subhuman with their decisions and actions, and the destruction they willingly cause...

One of them I work with brags about doing things that are just against all good humanity, it's nauseating... The children on the brunt end of a users lifestyle is the only place my sympathy lies... Their (child) lives are hell at no fault of their own, and it breaks my heart...

In regard to the pics, some of those look like burn survivors rather than addicts... I noticed two on the 1st page...

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  13. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Your dad was evil in this respect

14. NDCent

NDCent Socially Inept

Mar 19, 2010
    Ozarks
    In response to pics 20 & 21, I would say some type of burn survivor, whether it be from a lab fire or another source.

I need to lose a few pounds, but using a smaller plate and hitting the bicycle looks like a better option.

15. shotgunred

shotgunred local trouble maker

Mar 1, 2008
    Washington (the state)
    The real problem is the ones who survive it. Then they live the rest of their lives on SSI, getting all their bills payed for by you and me.

16. NBT

NBT

May 19, 2012
    Florida
  17. 09crue

09crue

Jul 27, 2009
    shocking to say the least!

18. Actually, alcohol kills Americans 5 to 1 over illegal drugs. But that's because booze is legal and easy to get and abuse while illegal drugs are difficult to get. A few years back we had a Methamphetamine conference in my little town. Everyone gathered to groan about how horrible meth was in our town with the attendent craziness and crime. I pointed out how alcohol was the major unaddressed problem in town and the Chief of Police leaped right in after me to say the same thing and essentially call us stupid worrying about the meth problem (his guys were on it) and ignoring the huge problems and local death rate from booze. Bottom line: Meth will make you crazy and wrack your body with poisons but alcohol is a poison too - a very good poison - and it will kill folks...

19. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Not a bad response on gun control, as well - That legal alcohol kills many, many times more people, many times more school kids, etc., is interesting to think about when they are in a panic to ban guns to "save lives."

If you take one of the rarer alcohol related causes of death - acute alcohol poisoning from just drinking too much - it kills about 8 times as many people as guns.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013