Glock Talk banner

Mesa Tactical SureShell carrier for 870

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  bsg1 
#1 ·
Does anyone have one? Can you share pics? I am trying to decide on the 4 or 6 shot version.

How does it hold up to use as well? Do they shells stay snug enough?

#3 ·
Go to www.aiptactical.com and there are dozen of pictures of the Mesa Tactical Shell holders. 4rd, 6rd, 8rd and even some right side 4rd ones. You should be able to see what your wanting to.

Yes, the shells stay secure. You will want to take them out about once a month and let the groment strip breath over night. This ensures they stay put when you put them back in.

These are the only shell holders I use on my custom builds because I find them the best made and the most serviceable of any on the market.

#5 ·
I have the 6 shell one. It's VERY solid. Holds the shells very tight too. IIRC, mesa says that the inserts that hold they shells can deform after time, but I have yet to have that happen after being loaded for about 2 years.

If that were a problem, I've read of people replacing with small tubing found at Lowes/HD etc., but as I said, I've yet to have mine deform and shells get loose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.