close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

MERGED Buyer Intel for Glock Pistols

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by the monk, Nov 28, 2012.

1. csg4005

csg4005
    Expand Collapse

Wow, good find! I haven't come across that website yet..

I will definitely keep in mind. With ammos prices soaring out of control, I'm kind of leaning towards a .40 and then I can buy a conversion barrel down the road once the 9mm returns to normal.

Are you aware of the added costs that come with buying a gun online? Is it just the payment to the gun store its shipped to? Or are there more?

Thanks!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Smooth_squeeze

Smooth_squeeze
    Expand Collapse

Well, if you live in Illinois, you can forget about it being a simple experience, unless you already have a FOID card, and a dealer who will do the transfer for you.

Be sure to check out all the legalities first...

Good luck with it!

3. Catul

Catul
    Expand Collapse
    Still learning

You will need to have the gun shipped to an FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer - typically your local gun store, but there are many home-based FFL's too. They will charge you a fee to transfer the gun to you, anywhere from $15-$50, or more even.

I looked on gunbroker.com for my local FFL's and found a great guy reasonably close by who only charged $20. He received the firearm in two days, and everything was perfect. Definitely a good way to go, and I highly doubt you'll find a better deal locally, even if you find a dealer with it in stock (especially once you add sales tax to the mix).

4. ESAFO

ESAFO
    Expand Collapse

5. Emmett4glock

Emmett4glock
    Expand Collapse

6. Ron36105

Ron36105
    Expand Collapse

For anybody that can use this info rockyourglock.com has a limited amount of Glocks on sale. I hope this helps somebody

7. Dawolf

Dawolf
    Expand Collapse

8. SJ 40

SJ 40
    Expand Collapse

Seems as lately both Guns and Magazines are starting to show up. SJ 40

9. Glockumollie

Glockumollie
    Expand Collapse

Hi. I think I'll stick with my glock 26 gen4 with3 ten rnd mags and 2 17rnd for reloads and my 30sf with 2 ten rnd mags with 2 13 rnd mags for my reload. The only revolver i keep is a Model 37 J frame as a backup if both my Glocks go down and that aint likely.

10. Glockumollie

Glockumollie
    Expand Collapse

Any price is good but unless the guns are in stock which this ad does not have any in stock looks good. If you can land any gen4 with3mags nib that's a great deal. Good shooting my friend.

11. 1N2DEEP

1N2DEEP
    Expand Collapse

Looking for a G19 Gen4 in FDE.

12. uncleted327

uncleted327
    Expand Collapse

There's a new gen 3 29 with Trijicon HD sights and 5 mags for sale on Gunsamerica for under $800. That's a good deal around me, if I didn't just buy a gen 4 id be all over it.

13. scwine

scwine
    Expand Collapse
    ^%(#@$^!!!!!!!

I have not found one while looking online and in stores in months. Thanks!

14. RyanBDawg

RyanBDawg
    Expand Collapse

Try armslist.com...

You can't have mine!!!

15. JimBianchi

JimBianchi
    Expand Collapse
    Da Da
    CLM
    1. The Outpost Lounge

Local Vegas shop called Accuracy had a few a week ago.

Of course, that ain't to helpful if you aren't a local.

You can't have mine either.

(Backpage.com here in Vegas has one every week or so. Try your local one)

16. donmor53

donmor53
    Expand Collapse

Try Cypress Armory (281 213 4788) just outside NW Houston. I know they had a Gen4 26 and a Gen3 27 just last week because I held and checked them out personally. They usually have the best prices in town and never jacked theirs up during the recent panic. Good people. They are closed Monday so I'll probably be in there Tuesday. PM me if you want me to check them out.

If they don't have one now...They'll put you on their "buy" list and they do ship reasonably too.

17. Tx-SIG229

Tx-SIG229
    Expand Collapse

saw a "used" gen4 g26 (looked mint) at a gun shop in Spring, Tx last weekend. they wanted $499 for it

18. Lampshade

Lampshade
    Expand Collapse

Buds has had them in and out of stock over the last few weeks, check daily.

19. Tarheel72

Tarheel72
    Expand Collapse
    Go Heels!

I picked up a gen2 Glock 22 several years ago. It was in great shape and pretty much as described by the OP. I boxed it up and sent it to Glock in Georgia and told them to install new night sights and that I was thinking about getting the slide refinished. They called me and said it did not need to be refinished. Then when I got it back they had replaced four or five internal parts due to wear and tear or newer designs, without any request from me and at no charge of course. As was stated by someone else, it is my favorite Glock as well, mainly because of the balance and the grip. I also have the 23 and 27, having decided to go with all 40S&W to cut down on having to buy multiple caliber ammo. No KB's yet, knock on wood.

20. johnk568

johnk568
    Expand Collapse

Howdy,

Great article, and good gun. I have 2 Glock 22 in my BOB, along with a Kel-Tec Sub 2000, in .40 S&W(takes Glock mags). I also shoot a Glock 35 in PPC shoots. very easy on the maintenance.

johnk568