close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

MERGED Buyer Intel for Glock Pistols

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by the monk, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Glock26z

Glock26z

Jul 17, 2010
    Buy with your mind, NOT THE HYPE of all these Glock mags have gone almost thru the roof.If you are smart and see these type of of rip off pricings,walk away because especially at a gun show,they will still have them at these weird pricings until this crap in and on gun control is over. I buy single stack pistols and magazines. It works for me. Even revolvers if it comes really down to it in .357/38 or higher calibers. Think about it peoples. These socalled dealers will have these at outrageous prices even after and I always say ripoff so the dealers can hear me. And then they get the message. Do not offer them any more than $40.00 per magazine. Be smart and spend less on hi-caps.

2. JBP55

JBP55

Mar 4, 2007
    Louisiana

The G34 should cost more than the XD.

3. My LGS has a new G23C GEN 3 w/2 13 round mags in stock for $600.00 The price is high, I know but, I cannot find many Glocks for sale around here at any price.

Should I just go ahead and get it?

4. Ratrod

Ratrod

Jan 6, 2013
    Lynden,Washington
    That is a price that I am seeing on a regular basis. Around here there arent any Glocks to be had.

5. PVolk

PVolk

Oct 2, 2009
    Michigan
    That's not a bad price, in my opinion. My LGS routinely sells most Glocks for about $550 and the "C" models get a $50 upcharge.

There's not a single one listed on GB right now, but if there were one, I'd bet it would be selling for more than $600.

6. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Jun 5, 2010
    Not a bad price at all. If you want it get it.

:50cal:

7. G23c

G23c

Jan 23, 2009
    houston, texas
    all good seeing as it will last a lifetime. go get it!

8. ImpeachObama

ImpeachObama Fuhgettaboutit

Dec 31, 2010
    Fuhgettaboutit
    Seems like everything everywhere is a hundred dollars higher these days as supply is very dry for anything.

9. BenjiEDF

BenjiEDF

Jun 15, 2012
    If you're feeling froggy, jump. That's not a bad price, not good either but if it's what you want... I would certainty want more than 2 mags though.

10. GJHIII

GJHIII

Oct 20, 2012
    $559.00 plus tax. When they are in stock.

11. rolltide_pisco

rolltide_pisco NRA Life Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Western Kentucky
    I went browsing the LGS for Glock prices and both stores did not have any. They've been pissing me off lately cause some of their smartasses who apparently hate Glock give you that look like why would you wanna buy one. Maybe the reason why you've been sold out of them for weeks.

12. BMiracletx

BMiracletx

Aug 3, 2012
    Abilene, TX
    I agree. Keep the 27. Give the 30s some time to establish a reputation. The 27 has a good reputation and yours has worked well. Keep it. The slide/barrel/recoil spring of the 30s is the same as the 36, and the 36 has been plagued with problems. Keep the 27 until you can afford to buy a new gun.

13. u n v kenny

u n v kenny

Apr 9, 2007
    Florida
    Keep the 27 and buy the 30 (when money wouldn't be an issue)

14. clarkz71

clarkz71

Aug 24, 2012
    South Florida
    +1 on this. I don't ask at my age (49) If I want something
    I get it, ususlly guns/ammo/mags.

And if you ever had to defend yourself it would be gone for months as mentioned above.

15. Sohryu76

Sohryu76

Feb 13, 2013
    I recently ordered a Glock 19 from an authorized LEO dealer under the blue label program Jan 26th. I am 21 on a list of 93 waiting for one.

It's been nearly a month wait so far for the 399.99 price... with no clue how much longer my wait will be. Supposedly, my order will be fulfilled from a purchase order placed December 4th 2012. The LEO Dealer I ordered from is a big deal in my area, so seeing that they are over 2 months of not getting their PO fulfilled it kind of eye opening.

But I know the wait will be worth it for that gun at that price.

16. "Cold Dead Hands" !

"Cold Dead Hands" !

Feb 19, 2009
    That G27 would sell for a good price now, with gun shortages from president Obama's gun ban executive orders looming.
    A 30s might be the best 10 round carry gun soon ?
    But, the G27 is a even smaller good gun, and a great pocket gun.
    Hmmmmmm.
    I'd wait it out.
    Their will be ammo shortages too.
    .40 ammo will be more plentiful than .45.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

17. barth

barth six barrels

Oct 7, 2011
    The Free Zone
    Don't even think about losing your G27.
    Are you out of your mind?!?!?

Get the G30 later when you do have the money.
    Why take any chances at all when you really don't have to.
    Do the right thing, be patient and have it all.

When you consider the total cost of ownership.
    After ammo, range time, holsters. mags. sights, triggers.....
    The actual cost of the gun isn't that much for me anyway.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  18. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

Jan 20, 1999
    Indianapolis, IN USA
    Almost the same dilema, I have and carry a 2.5 gen G-27 EDC, last July I bought a G-30 SF. It was nice, but plastic for plastic, it couldnt out do the G-27 for size, carry options, etc, etc, (Kinda the G-26 vs G-27 argument). I gave it to my brother who loves it, and continued with my trusty tried and true G-27. Now having said that I am saving up for a 30S, don't exactly know why, don't know witch family member to give it to yet, but want to try one out anyway. Stay tuned.