close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

MERGED Buyer Intel for Glock Pistols

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by the monk, Nov 28, 2012.

1. clarkz71

clarkz71

Aug 24, 2012
    South Florida
    I guess add them to CTD or as I like to say
    dumber then dirt as don't do buisness with.

2. BadgerX

BadgerX

Jan 30, 2013
    One month today since I ordered a blue label G19 gen 4 and no word yet, realistically how long am I looking at here?

3. RPVG

RPVG

Oct 6, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    A friend of mine just ordered one today -- just like yours. He was told 90-120 days. The guy at Glock said he had already processed 700 orders today.

4. Just bought my first Gen 3 19, lazer, night sight, modified trigger down to 3.5 with box for 800.00. I think I got a deal.......opinions?

5. ignantmike

ignantmike

May 14, 2008
    ohio
    night sites are good....but, with out knowing what lazer...it's hard to say....trigger fooled with.....no thank's.....800bucks:wow::wow:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
  6. tedwhite

tedwhite Millennium Member

Sep 26, 1999
    Bisbee Arizona USA
    I ordered a G26 LE last week from my lgs and it came today. $425 with LE discount. However, I don't know what generation it is until I see it. Hope it's a gen 3 and not a gen 4.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
  7. RoyHinkley

RoyHinkley Bonafide User

Jan 4, 2013
    SE GA
    I was just at Gander in Jax again and I know they have at least one 26 Gen3 for $499 and one 27 Gen4 for $549. They may have had more in the back but that was what was in the case. Also had a pretty big selection of other stuff, too. That Gen3 26 was awfully tempting but I was just there to get a safe for my long guns.

8. 4095fanatic

4095fanatic

Oct 12, 2006
    For a "regular price" (not a blue label discount), I'd say without the laser the highest I'd go on that is 600 and change... if the laser was a TLR-2 or similar it MIGHT even out, but short of it being a $200+ laser, I'd pass. Either way, being how some people are waiting months for their pistols, if you think having one "now" as opposed to "later" is worth $200, then you did ok. It's all in how much instant gratification is worth to you.

9. spcwes

spcwes

Feb 22, 2005
    Texas
    Does CDNN still have a place to view guns for sale on their sight? Can't seem to get to a link.

10. Supertuck

Supertuck

Feb 3, 2011
    Kentucky
    Just walked into Gander Mountain in Bowling Green, Kentucky looking for a G21-Gen4 a few minutes ago and walked out with a NIB G27-Gen4 for $544.99. I'm still shopping for a G21, but I just couldn't pass up the 27. Unfortunately it was the only one in stock. :dancing:

11. bandooker

bandooker

Feb 10, 2013
    This has got to be a pricing error?
    I just called my local Gander Mountain in FL and they said they had one Glock 27 Gen4 in stock at $700 ??? They guy said he was new but when he checked it everything seemed totally standard with no laser or night sights or anything else extra...
    Does this sound right?
    They have been selling them for $549.99 last week Friday when I last heard from a friend.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  12. RoyHinkley

RoyHinkley Bonafide User

Jan 4, 2013
    SE GA
    They had them for $549 yesterday in Jacksonville.

13. bandooker

bandooker

Feb 10, 2013
    Just called back and spoke to the manager at the gun counter and he confirmed it was just a standard, regular Glock 27 Gen4 with nothing extra and $699.99 was correct! He told me it was impossible that Jax had it for $549.99 and argued that I was definitely mistaken so I left it as that and told him have a great night! I guess he found it to be great customer service to suggest to me I was a liar...guess who won't be getting my business?
    I will wait until I find one elsewhere. Not in a major rush...I have some other nice stuff here in the mean time and not desperate.

14. Supertuck

Supertuck

Feb 3, 2011
    Kentucky
    In the display case the 27 was marked $699.99, but on top the counter there was a sign indicating that the Gen4's were on sale for $544.99. I asked the salesman behind the counter and he confirmed the sale price.

15. bandooker

bandooker

Feb 10, 2013
    Hmmm. That's very good to know! Maybe this dumbass manager didn't even know they are on sale..Wonder if it will be worth my time to drive all the way up there to try and see if I actually get it rung up at $544.99 ?

16. sproket

sproket

Jan 22, 2013
    Entered my email address to be notified when G26 arrived. About three days later got an email, but didn't notice it for a few hours. As soon as I saw it I went to the site and ordered it...this was late at night. Called the next morning, amazingly enough they actually answered, and confirmed the order. They had to call the FFL and the tracking number was emailed a day later. It arrives tomorrow. So far so good...

http://www.keepshooting.com/glock-26-safe-action-pistol.html

17. rolltide_pisco

rolltide_pisco NRA Life Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Western Kentucky
    Have to go to Gander tomorrow to check out those prices. If they have a Gen4 G23 for $544, it's going on layaway.

I usually tell people if they're gonna buy a pistol from Gander, find a LGS first and see if they'll price match. Totally unneccesary to pay the regular $699 price.

18. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    Found one. NIB. $625 OTD. Good deal? Better to go for a Gen. 4?

19. roadkill46

roadkill46

Aug 6, 2009
    bout in the ballpark, i just bought a NIB Gen 3 G35 from LGS for $649 plus tax so your OTD is a better deal.