MERGED Buyer Intel for Glock Magazines

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by hbk80rice, Dec 16, 2012.

1. M 7

M 7

Best I've done is $25 shipped. Meh.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Midway usually sold them for about $23 a piece.

3. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

To z71bill - Your post may pay off for me. I just placed an order for 5 G21 mags after I saw your post. It was gratifying to fill an equipment gap at pre-panic prices. Thanks for the Intel.

4. I've got three of them and they are fun. Never a glitch and having my own space to shoot whenever I want makes them even somewhat practicle .

Imagine: Two comfortable camp chairs , three 33 rd. mags , quality time with old friends . Two shots and pass it over. Just relaxing and having fun but also bragging rights are strong so it is serious fun.

You've heard the fish stories ? Well , we got some pretty good shooting stories to match........! :supergrin:

5. I used to wait till they went on sale at 19.99 and bought 2-3 at a time then. I wonder if we'll ever see that price again.

6. I buy most of all my stuff from a local gun shop here in the boonies. I bought five 17 rd. $24 each and another 33 rd. $45 .

For an out of the way in the boonies , it's a pretty nice store.
    RT. 66 Sporting Goods. Just east of Clarion PA. It's got just about everything !

7. I contacted GTDIST yesterday - about 13 round G21 mags -the guy said - and I quote

"No problem WE have a TON of them."

I think you will be fine.

My MIL lives in Austin - I checked the map - GTDist is only about 3 miles from her home.

So - next time I go see the MIL I will make a trip over and give them some FTF business. It is a WIN WIN WIN - gives me a reason to want to go visit the MIL, Gives me an excuse to get out for a while while I am there & allows me to buy some gun stuff. :supergrin:

8. Better get used to it. And you may look back and think how good that price was. After the first ban and before it expired, I paid $70 for 15 round magazines for my G20. Didn't buy many but at the time all I had were the 2 that came with it.

#169 curlysir, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  9. 10 round mags are not going to be a problem to find. The ones with +10 capacity will.

10. I don't think there will be a shortage of baby Glock mags but 10 rd restricted mags for fullsize and compacts could be hard to get as well. I predict that next we will see people running around to get those Restricted so in case there is a full out ban on high cap magazines. I lived in a restricted state and those 10rd mags were bringing high premiums.

11. The email I got from Bo. Tactical.

12. Learn something everyday, I was unaware of a restriction on 10 round mags :wow:. No restriction in Texas.

Just checked all my mags and the only 10 round or less that I have are for my 27. Have several pre ban plus lots of ones marked restricted for LE/GOV that were legal after the ban expired and the priced dropped.

13. Good intel on gtdistributors. Thanks!

14. .38 super

.38 super Observer

Glockstore have them all shapes and sizes... I picked up 4 of them, about $30 ea, plus some new springs for my old G22 15+2 rounders...

15. Thank you! The most obvious one to check you would think lol I just got 1 33 rounder, and 3 G17 mags. All Glock factory mags. I think I'm good on 9mm mags now :cool:

16. Wow they had a bunch left in stock when I posted.

17. I just tried to order some and the websit said out stock. So I just tried to order one, said the same thing, out of stock. :crying: