MERGED Buyer Intel for Glock Magazines

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by hbk80rice, Dec 16, 2012.

1. A 5 magazine limit and most are 10 rounds or less at this time but they are GTG.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. @GTDISTRIBUTORS: Customer Product & Service Notification

To give our customers the highest level of customer service, with... http://t.co/dtzhFx92

"Customer Product & Service Notification

To give our customers the highest level of customer service, with overwhelming demand, it is unfortunate that we have had to discontinue the sales of all firearm magazines on our website. Over the past several days our amazing customers have ordered more magazines than we can supply.

At this time, we are unable to give a firm delivery date for orders already placed for firearm magazines. Our staff is actively working on a solution for a positive inventory level and working with vendors to fill all backorders. Once this occurs, firearm magazines will be offered for sale on our website again. Due to the high volume of calls, it may be difficult to contact us regarding the status of your web order. However, we will call or email you back as soon as possible with an update on your existing order. Please check back with us often for the latest information via Facebook.com/GTDistributors or at GTDist.com.

On behalf of the GT Distributors family, thank you for your business and patience during this busy holiday season!"

3. There were not any 40s&w hi cap left at GT's this afternoon in Rossville but I think they had others.

4. I have done buisness with the owner of GT's (he purchased from me), and this does not surprise me. He's a great guy, very honest.

5. I have both 40s and 9s, and once you deburr the interior they work well.

Walker

6. Cdnn was out as of Tuesday and they now have a 5 mag limit. Round2brass.com sold out Tuesday but talked to Matt and he will have another shipment in about a week. Have to call him though. He is making a list.

7. My order seemed to go through OK -

I did get an E-mail confirmation - guess I need to check with them in the AM.

I have enough mags - but just couldn't pass up the deal - so it is -- not the end of the world - OH wait - it is 12/21/2012 tomorrow. :upeyes:

8. id use them for range use only

9. I went to Rural King today and they had plenty of ammo, with the exception of .223. They had .223, but it was the Zombie stuff that sells for a dollar a round, no thanks.

Walmart never has enough on hand for demand. I think the combination of Christmas gifts and the Democrats asking for gun control has caused a temporary panic which will not last. My prediction is by the end of January you will be able to find plenty of ammo. At least I hope I'm correct.

#129 Boot Stomper, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  10. akapennypincher

akapennypincher Glock-O-Holic

People who already have too much are stocking up on more of what they will not use in years.

RUMOR MILL said a Guy came to the last GUN SHOW with a Fist Full of Cash, and bought 30K in AMMO. Need a Forklift to load his buy.

Bet it was a Hand Truck Full of Ammo, and loaded for the trip to his car by the dealer.

11. wait until jan 2013 ... the kenyan half breed will outlaw all mags over 6 rounds... they will be billions of illegal mags around

12. Deleted..

#133 tonyparson, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  13. I bought a G17 just so I could get the 17 round magazines.

Just kidding :tongueout:

14. RUT

RUT

Ah, I'm so glad I have a lifetime supply of mags!

15. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

If reincarnation exists, are you stocked for your NEXT lifetime?

16. You'll be lucky to find any magazines at any price. CDNN has the following on their website:

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
    DUE TO A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN SALES VOLUME, WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO TEMPORARILY SUSPEND ONLINE ORDERS. ORDERS ALREADY PLACED MAY TAKE 5-8 DAYS TO PROCESS. MAGAZINE QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED & PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME!

Unfortunately there will be some orders that cannot be fulfilled due to inventory shortages. We Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are doing our best to fill all orders that we can.
    YOU MAY CALL 800-588-9500 TO PLACE AN ORDER. OUR PHONES HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED AS WELL AND YOU MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN GETTING THROUGH!
    All employees are coming in early and staying late to process orders as fast as we can. CDNN Appreciates Your Patience and Continued Business!

#137 F-111 John, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  17. Here is a email I got from ****** tactical.

18. gtrcivic

gtrcivic Hokie Glocker

bought 2 33rd glock mags off of here from a vendor a few years ago since they were dirt cheap. Remembered after the first ban going for $120 each.

19. Been awhile since I bought any or really paid attention to the price of them. Seeing them trickle back into stock finally and want to know how bad they may be trying to screw me...