MERGED Buyer Intel for Glock Magazines

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by hbk80rice, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy
    Silver Member

Tagged.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. I ordered 2 of these on 1/8 and the UPS guy just handed them to me. Can't beat that!

3. Report: order was shipped within 10 minutes after I placed it (!!) on 01/08.

Just picked it up on my front porch.

Shooters Connection rocks!

4. mdm3

Chuck at Shooters Connection is awesome. He always ships fast and is super responsive. Plus he supports the shooting sports so I support his store.

5. Super fast is an understatement, my mags are literally probs oh on my front porch right now!

6. TheWrongHands

TheWrongHands Home Defender

I'm supposed to have mine today too. The charge hasn't even come through my bank yet :dunno:

7. Just got a call from Glockparts. I had some G32 magazines backordered and they just came in, but the price had gone up to $39. I said to send them anyway.

8. .38 super

.38 super Observer

E-mail from Rock your Glock:

9. VC-Racing

VC-Racing General Flunky

They should have honored the price they set in the original order unless it was noted when the order was placed . If they couldn't, then I would never buy from them again and then make **** sure I told everyone about it and why...

Buster Brown just dropped of 1/2 my order from GT Dist. Originally order 5 each G22/ G23 mags.. :crying:
    Received 5 G23 today. :supergrin:

BO the 5 G22. No status on those yet. :crying:

10. I've bookmarked this store. If this is typical, I'll be back...

11. flw

flw

Just ordered a standard mag for g23. I was given a free shipping code for the rest of January only of "FREESHIP113" so if you order use it.

12. Thanks for the heads up on this place, and the code! You saved me from going to the gunshow next weekend and paying out the nose for these things.

Just picked up 3 g23 mags. awesome price!

#334 slappy white, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  13. pondriver

pondriver Senior member

14. +1

Thanks mdm3 for the heads up on Tuesday. Got mine today here in AZ. That was fast! :thumbsup:

15. itisbruno

itisbruno Devious Member
    CLM

16. Doesn't appear that is correct, or is it?

From their site and from the .45 ACP page:

17. itisbruno

itisbruno Devious Member
    CLM

I just ordered 5, add to your cart, green dot in stock, red dot out of stock.