close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

MD ranges?

Discussion in 'Maryland/D. C. Glockers' started by cessnastud, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Carlitos

Carlitos

Dec 19, 2001
    Arlington, VA
    Dang - all three gone?!? It has been a while! Are they going after all the shops in MD or something??

2. Russ D

Russ D

Feb 16, 2010
    Maryland
    Duffy's is still open on Fridays and Mondays. The Cop Shop is a GSSF dealer so if looking to buy Glock consider that as well. As for ranges I live in Carroll County and use Hap BAker the public range in Westminster and AGC of Marriotsville rd. Considering I shoot there with a good friend who happens to be black I wouldnt worry about racist RO's. I've never seen him treated differently than anyone else and he seems to have developed a very good relationship with all the RO's.

3. My Mistake...

I just PM'd utterly useless details of a nice range in Bel Air, MD..

Just the wrong Bel Air, you see what happens when you listen to the Irish.:rofl:

4. prez1967

prez1967

Feb 4, 2011
    best range in MD by far is Del-Marva sporting clays up in Vienna (eastern shore). Out door range and a blast. I went up last year for the Frost Bite Shoot sponsered by MD Shooters and everyone had fun and it was safe. Open carry is acceptable and as long as your safe... you can do pretty much anything you want. Its a drive but its worth it.

Carrol County has a public outdoor range behind the county dump that i go to often enough as well... its "ok" at best but its next to the house.

Continental Arms is by far my favorite indoor range... good staff and great selection of rental guns.

DO NOT GO TO Select fire...

5. DrMarkP

DrMarkP

Mar 1, 2011
    Frederick Maryland
    cresap is the tange in frederick. as of 4/1/11 they have raised their rares from a $1 a shooter to $5 a shooter and from I think a $1 a target to $2

still teasonable, however, public access is limiter to saturdays and sundays.
    other days reserved for military, local police etc.

drmarkp

6. DrMarkP

DrMarkP

Mar 1, 2011
    Frederick Maryland
    sorry for typos guys, typing in the dark here