close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

MC Operator

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by E5MC, Nov 14, 2010.

1. E5MC

E5MC

Oct 13, 2002
    Tacoma WA
    I can't believe I did not purchase one of these years ago, now I know what I've been missing. I replaced the ILS with a 25LPI MSH from Night Hawk and rear sight with a plain black Heinie Ledge rear sight as 3 dot sights are not optimal for my vision. I did this before taking it to the range. I found this pistol's accuracy quite impressive as it is. However I have a Kart barrel collecting dust in my parts box. Next week I'll install one of Dave Berryhill's tool steel ignition kits. I also plan on having a Wilson Bullet Proof ambi thumb safety fitted. While its at my Smith's (Dave Helton) place I will have the front strap checkered 25LPI. Not sure yet whether to have the pistol finished in all black or keep the frame and all frame parts green. I don't care for the black beaver tail, msh, slide stop, etc. with the green frame. Either all green lower under a black slide or the whole pistol in black.

I could also use a RH holster for this if someone has something available.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  2. samuse

samuse

Jul 30, 2008
    South TX
    I need an MC Operator. You should sell me yours and find a different base gun.