Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Match grade slide lock (revisited)

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by TexasPOff, Apr 3, 2008.

1. snuffy33

snuffy33 NRA Life Member

Feb 2, 2007
    After reading several pages of this post I'm still looking for a price. :headscratch:
    Can someone enlighten me?
  2. .38 super

.38 super Observer

Aug 23, 2010
    $29-30 some, you need to contact M-r Graham, he'll give you total with the shipping, if I remember it right...

3. snuffy33

snuffy33 NRA Life Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Thanks for the quick answer.
  4. recon

recon Millennium Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Got his recent e-mail on these.

Thank you for your interest in my MGSL.

The MGSL is designed to increase accuracy in any Glock pistol by an average of 7 - 35 %. It is a drop-in component and will work with any factory or aftermarket barrel and any generation and model Glock pistol EXCEPT the G36. Each lock has a lifetime warranty and a full money back guarantee.

Cost per lock is $30.00, plus a flat rate shipping charge of $8.00 for up to 5 pieces. The locks are sent by USPS priority mail.

Payment can be made with a check or money order ONLY made out to TR Graham. NO credit cards or paypal. Please include a note stating the number of slide locks, along with your full name, address and email with your order. Shipping is made the next full business day upon my receipt of the order.

Please send to -

TR Graham
    PO Box 126422
    Benbrook, TX. 76126

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at

TR Graham
    The Glocksmith
  5. thetoastmaster

thetoastmaster NOT a sheepdog!

I've got a two day class this Friday-Saturday. I'll be thoroughly testing my new MGSl. I have a backup G17, in case my primary goes down. With any luck there will not be a comparison between the two weapons. I'll get a subjective range report in though. It isn't a great help that Mr. Graham endorses the least improvement in accuracy in the G17.
  6. dne752

dne752 Mad Catter

Jan 11, 2009

7. thetoastmaster

thetoastmaster NOT a sheepdog!

I used it in a two-day CCW refresher. I did not shoot the gun from the bench at all (and I never will); but it did seem to inspire confidence. Whether it was the match grade slide lock or the new Warren Tactical sites I do not know, but I only dropped four points on the Utah POST test (not bad considering the rust I had to knock off).

I'll get some pics posted of the wear, if any, on the new part.

As for serrations versus the slope of the new part, I cannot speak to the older serrations, but the slope is plenty awesome. It makes tearing down the weapon a snap and doesn't get in the way when manipulating the pistol. In all, I plan on ordering more for my other GLOCKs.
  8. ezdaar

Jun 10, 2012
    are these still available?
  9. SJ 40

SJ 40

Jan 17, 2011
    They should be,give TR a e mail. SJ 40
  10. soless

Aug 26, 2011
    There is on of these in a friends G17. When you take one and mate it to the barrel, there is only a small lip that's making contact. The "oversized" area really doesn't matter. If anything, what might attribute better accuracy is that it's machined flat and gets better contact with the barrel as opposed to the slightly convex stamped OEM part. The oversized area as previously mentioned can chip the barrel as it's locking up. But after lockup, there is only minor contact and the oversized portion is useless. Just my opinion.
  11. amd65

Nov 13, 2004
    North Coast of Ohio
    $8 shipping for that little thing?
  12. recon

recon Millennium Member

Nov 6, 1999
    So is this one better than his?
    [ame=""] : Trapezoid Grip Slide Lock for Glock Pistols : Hunting And Shooting Equipment : Sports & Outdoors@@AMEPARAM@@[/ame]
  13. BroncoAZ

BroncoAZ Glockalfeliac

Mar 21, 2007
    Feels like Mexico
    I don't know if the part on Amazon is better (I kind of doubt it on a mass produced part) but I was very pleased with the machining and quality of the original MGSL.

I just ran across my spare new in package TR Graham MGSL that I thought I had previously sold off, it was hiding in the side pocket of my range bag with some stick on targets. Has anyone used one with a KKM barrel? I just got a threaded G17 barrel for my soon to be suppressor host.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  14. steveac1

Dec 22, 2010
    Go to King Glock and buy theirs. It rocks and is the same.
    Macc283 likes this.
  15. ReyFufuRulesAll

ReyFufuRulesAll Pantless Wonder

Oct 30, 2006
    Crappleton, Wisconsin
    Do they make a stainless / chrome version?
  16. MuddyPaws

MuddyPaws Platinum Member

To confirm, it is the frame width(1.27") rather than the slide width (1.10") or not that determines if the MGSL fits a G30S?

Thank You