close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Master of the Royal Secret

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by Hyksos, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Hyksos

Hyksos

May 15, 2008
    Jupiter/Miami, FL
    Brothers,

I come to you now as a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason. Went through the reunion this weekend, it was awesome. Very long and sometimes a bit tiring but all in all I was extremely impressed and look forward to getting involved in my valley. Just thought I'd share :)

2. Hyksos

Hyksos

May 15, 2008
    Jupiter/Miami, FL
    Thank you Brother. So much to learn and so many more degrees to see.

3. freespirit34

freespirit34 BMFTSY

Apr 2, 2009
    NC Mountains
    A very enlightening experience, isn't it. I hope you had a good time and learned much. I've found that the more I watch the degrees and read back through my books, the more "enlightened" I become. I seem to pick up more things and some things seem to make more sense (to me, anyway).

4. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

Apr 5, 2007
    Utah
    Congrats. Our reunion is this weekend. I am in the 8th tomorrow and the 20th friday. Scottish and York rites add a whole new dimension to the fraternity. Enjoy.

5. cop414

cop414

Jan 4, 2005
    Northeastern PA
    Welcome brother,
    those degree's are fantastic aren't they?
    I don't get to my reunion's as much as I'd like.
    If you ever get the chance to take part do not turn it down, even a minor part will stay with you...

Sgt Tim

6. Congrats Bretheren.I was lucky enough to be a participant in two seperate degrees in the Scottish Rite back when I joined.The Brother who volunteered my participation also had me included in one of my Shrine degrees at a later period of time.tom.:cool: