close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Master Mason Apron

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by Line Rider, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  2. 25074

25074 "Traveling man"

Jun 29, 2005
    Pennsylvania
    In our lodge you wear the aprons provided by the lodge that has our lodge number on them.

In PA, I have never seen anyone wear anything but the one provided by the lodge or a Past Master's Apron.

Not sure about other states or if there is anything preventing a Mason in PA from wearing one of those fancy aprons.

I will do some homework on that and let you know.

3. mmsig229

mmsig229

Jan 26, 2003
    Ohio
    Generally you wear whatever apron the Lodge provides for you. The Lambskin apron you wear for your Degree work will be given to you once you're raised. You'll find out then when you'll be wearing that one again. As a Past Master I was presented my PM apron when my year ended. I wear it when traveling outside my Lodge.

4. Poohgyrr

Poohgyrr trout fear me!

Our lodge, and in the lodges I've visited here in CA, most wear one of the provided aprons. You can also wear your personal apron anytime an apron is appropriate. That's here in our state. If you are ever here in Sacramento, look us up in the phone book or message me. Welcome from Tehama #3, CA Grand Lodge.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  5. grecco

grecco

Sep 12, 2004
    philadelphia pa
    Very well stated.