close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Massive savings on Aimpoints.

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by Dubs Chops, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Dubs Chops

Dubs Chops
    Expand Collapse

Hello guys and gals, I know I dont have 1k posts here. truth be told I don't have the time with all the other forums I am on as well. I can give you links to my feedback on several forums with hundreds of positive transactions as well as my ebay account.here is a link to our website.

www.planboutfitters.net

I am putting this sale on for another forum I am a member of but thought it would be nice to share with you all as well since I lurk here a lot.

Now on to the Sale.

I cannot post the prices because they are well below MAAP pricing.

Email me for pricing with what model you are interested in. Brett@planboutfitters.net

I will get you the pricing as soon as possible.

AS always I will do FTF for the tulsa area folks and will be happy to ship to anyone in the continental US for a flat $5.80 shipped priority with delivery conformation.

For Payment money orders are preferred paypal will be accepted if you feel like covering the 3.5% charge,

Before you ask the PRO is not availible but everything else is fair game.

[​IMG]

I will make this order around the 19th and we should have them all in by the mid to end of the following week.

#1 Dubs Chops, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  2. Dubs Chops

Dubs Chops
    Expand Collapse

All Emails have been replied to. If you are still waiting on pricing from me check to make sure that it didn't get caught by your spam filter..

3. GlockPride

GlockPride
    Expand Collapse
    Glock 23

Dubs-welcome over from OSA!

I have personally done a deal and inquired about others. He's a good guy and a class act with the dealings I've had with him.

Glad to see you here!

4. Dubs Chops

Dubs Chops
    Expand Collapse

Thanks GP,

Just to let everyone know these prices are lower than you are going to find anywhere else on the net. I have 8 spots left in the group buy as of this morning so get in while you can. :whistling:

5. Dubs Chops

Dubs Chops
    Expand Collapse

the group buy is now closed. I will have a few extra I am stocking that I may make available at the same price when they come in. Thanks for the orders and we should get these in our hands pretty quickly.

Regards,

BW