Mass. Glocking...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by ateegee, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Hi, all you GT'rs–

New to pistol shooting and looking forward to checking out all the great info here. I am currently a proud owner of (2) 2nd gen. G-19's.

I am hoping some of you can point me in the right direction/forums/threads, as I'm seriously considering turning one into an amateur steel killing race gun, for local wed. night matches.

Some of my first questions are:
    Am I wasting my time mod'ing a G-19? should I trade it in for a G-17, before doing anything?

Other questions regard the Mods.> RDS's, Magwells, Trigger suggestions, etc.

Thanks for reading and again looking forward to tapping into some great Glock knowledge!!!
    –A.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    New California: Mass Immigration Turning Virginia Blue Political Issues Yesterday at 11:24 AM
    Marines and Sailors returned fire in Chattanooga; prevented "massacre" The Okie Corral Thursday at 3:15 AM
    Training level of terrorists and mass shooters Political Issues Jul 20, 2015
    Germany had a small mass-shooting today The Okie Corral Jul 10, 2015
    The REAL Reason for the Mass Shooting Epidemic in America The Okie Corral Jul 9, 2015

3. :welcome:

I'd ask your questions in General Glocking.

4. DannyR

Moderator Millennium Member

You may wish to ask in the Competition Forum.:wavey:

5. CanMan

Silver Member

Welcome! Don't trade anything in.... if you can just buy another. No kidding! Very few of us come out of a trade on top. :wavey:

6. :welcome: if you are going for steel killing games only, I'll will go with a 34, even better a 35, but I'll try a couple of times with your 19 and then decide, good luck and happy shooting.

#5 ca survivor, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  7. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!

8. Welcome from NYS!