close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Mass. Glocking...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by ateegee, Sep 27, 2012.

1. ateegee

ateegee

Sep 26, 2012
    Framingham, MA
    Hi, all you GT'rs–

New to pistol shooting and looking forward to checking out all the great info here. I am currently a proud owner of (2) 2nd gen. G-19's.

I am hoping some of you can point me in the right direction/forums/threads, as I'm seriously considering turning one into an amateur steel killing race gun, for local wed. night matches.

Some of my first questions are:
    Am I wasting my time mod'ing a G-19? should I trade it in for a G-17, before doing anything?

Other questions regard the Mods.> RDS's, Magwells, Trigger suggestions, etc.

Thanks for reading and again looking forward to tapping into some great Glock knowledge!!!
    –A.

2. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    :welcome:

I'd ask your questions in General Glocking.

3. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    Roanoke, Virginia
    You may wish to ask in the Competition Forum.:wavey:

4. CanMan

CanMan Silver Member

Jun 15, 2012
    in flagrante
    Welcome! Don't trade anything in.... if you can just buy another. No kidding! Very few of us come out of a trade on top. :wavey:

5. ca survivor

ca survivor

Dec 25, 2011
    Florida
    :welcome: if you are going for steel killing games only, I'll will go with a 34, even better a 35, but I'll try a couple of times with your 19 and then decide, good luck and happy shooting.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012