close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Mas Ayoob G21 vs G30

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by firemedic1343, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Kegs

Kegs Ol 8 fingers ;)

Oct 26, 2009
    Cold side of conus
    Mine is more accurate than (any of) yours! :rofl:

:crying:Can't do it - but would love to. Raincheck perhaps?

2. Kegs

Kegs Ol 8 fingers ;)

Oct 26, 2009
    Cold side of conus
    :rofl:

3. firemedic1343

firemedic1343 Not an Expert!

Feb 6, 2007
    San Diego, California
    Sounds like someone is... :scared:

:tongueout: Just trying to start some healthy competition!

4. Kegs

Kegs Ol 8 fingers ;)

Oct 26, 2009
    Cold side of conus
    I wish it was just that! No $ and I live about 1,000 miles away from there. I have a couple of resumes into companies in GA, each which isn't too far from there so I'm just crossing my fingers (one of many reasons I would like to move back South).

5. firemedic1343

Feb 6, 2007
    San Diego, California
    I hope it works out for you GA has some beautiful country.

6. G26man

G26man OBEY ME!

Jul 8, 2004
    NC
    I can't see how an inch difference at 25yds could give an advantage in an IDPA style match. I would think the increased sight radius of the 20 would more than make up for that in a "run and gun" type competition. GSSF is like IDPA, right?

7. deeHKman

deeHKman "It Is Written"

Aug 13, 2010
    SC
    No never have. Retired early from BMW. Still getting over several surgeries. I live in Simp. just of 385. I would really like to see to some comp. shooting. Might come see you shoot in Anderson. At the moment i cannot draw reason to shoot the GSSF matches. Buski i'll come see some matches soon is there a place with a schedule?? I'll PM you which matches i plan to watch, thanks

David

8. Buski

Buski

Nov 24, 2010
    Columbia, SC
    Sure you can:supergrin: That's the great thing about GSSF, the COFs are "pretty much" standardized & they run matches all over the US.

So, you could hit a match in your AO; I could hit Morganton, NC & we compare results..Hee-Hee.

Good shooting

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  9. Buski

Buski

Nov 24, 2010
    Columbia, SC
    Greenville really has a nice club & their IDPA team is running some spectacular COFs @ their local matches. I recommend that you stop in, to watch or shoot a match. 1st IDPA match "anywhere" is free.

You can google search the club webpage & the directions/location is posted. IDPA is the 2nd Sunday of the month, I believe.

Good shooting

10. firemedic1343

Feb 6, 2007
    San Diego, California
    I love people who love competition!!!

11. Buski

Buski

Nov 24, 2010
    Columbia, SC
    GSSF, isn't really like IDPA; no work from the holster, no timed mag changes, no scenarios. But, it is in terms of accuacy; shot placement is more important than speed.

www.gssfonline.com is where you can find out more.

For someone like me, that has an 80% VA disability rating, it's less painfull. I do enjoy it.

...and most likely, if you hit one of the matches in the SE (GA, FL, SC) you may run into Mas Ayoob, who does shoot GSSF w/a G30 & discuss the merits of short barrel acuracy.

Good shooting

12. firemedic1343

Feb 6, 2007
    San Diego, California
    I was going to do the last one here in Florida, but I had to work that day and couldn't get a time trade. I'm going to have to start hitting those up, sounds fun.