Mas Ayoob G21 vs G30

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by firemedic1343, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Kegs

Kegs Ol 8 fingers ;)

Mine is more accurate than (any of) yours! :rofl:

:crying:Can't do it - but would love to. Raincheck perhaps?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Kegs

Kegs Ol 8 fingers ;)

:rofl:

3. firemedic1343

firemedic1343 Not an Expert!

Sounds like someone is... :scared:

:tongueout: Just trying to start some healthy competition!

4. Kegs

Kegs Ol 8 fingers ;)

I wish it was just that! No $ and I live about 1,000 miles away from there. I have a couple of resumes into companies in GA, each which isn't too far from there so I'm just crossing my fingers (one of many reasons I would like to move back South).

5. firemedic1343

I hope it works out for you GA has some beautiful country.

6. G26man

G26man OBEY ME!

I can't see how an inch difference at 25yds could give an advantage in an IDPA style match. I would think the increased sight radius of the 20 would more than make up for that in a "run and gun" type competition. GSSF is like IDPA, right?

7. deeHKman

deeHKman "It Is Written"

No never have. Retired early from BMW. Still getting over several surgeries. I live in Simp. just of 385. I would really like to see to some comp. shooting. Might come see you shoot in Anderson. At the moment i cannot draw reason to shoot the GSSF matches. Buski i'll come see some matches soon is there a place with a schedule?? I'll PM you which matches i plan to watch, thanks

David

8. Buski

Sure you can:supergrin: That's the great thing about GSSF, the COFs are "pretty much" standardized & they run matches all over the US.

So, you could hit a match in your AO; I could hit Morganton, NC & we compare results..Hee-Hee.

Good shooting

#28 Buski, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  9. Buski

Greenville really has a nice club & their IDPA team is running some spectacular COFs @ their local matches. I recommend that you stop in, to watch or shoot a match. 1st IDPA match "anywhere" is free.

You can google search the club webpage & the directions/location is posted. IDPA is the 2nd Sunday of the month, I believe.

Good shooting

10. firemedic1343

I love people who love competition!!!

11. Buski

GSSF, isn't really like IDPA; no work from the holster, no timed mag changes, no scenarios. But, it is in terms of accuacy; shot placement is more important than speed.

www.gssfonline.com is where you can find out more.

For someone like me, that has an 80% VA disability rating, it's less painfull. I do enjoy it.

...and most likely, if you hit one of the matches in the SE (GA, FL, SC) you may run into Mas Ayoob, who does shoot GSSF w/a G30 & discuss the merits of short barrel acuracy.

Good shooting

12. firemedic1343

I was going to do the last one here in Florida, but I had to work that day and couldn't get a time trade. I'm going to have to start hitting those up, sounds fun.