close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Maryland pistol range...near DC?

Discussion in 'Clubhouse Office' started by Nonglocked, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Nonglocked

Nonglocked
    Expand Collapse

I posted this in the State Clubs forum, but I think requests such as this belong here. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

I live just north of DC, in Maryland, and have been having a hard time finding any pistol ranges that are even remotely nearby. I know the NRA HQ in Northern VA has an indoor range (I've been there), but it may as well be in California (not that that would ever happen) with all of the traffic.

Does anyone know of any ranges even remotely close to where I live? Doesn't matter if it's indoor or outdoor. I've done some Google searches, but haven't really come up with anything promising.

I'd appreciate any information, either on where to go or where to look. Thanks.

2. Carlitos

Carlitos
    Expand Collapse

You are certainly welcome to shoot with us at Shooters Paradise in Woodbridge, VA (www.shootersparadise.com) Whether you shoot USPSA/IPSC, IDPA, GSSF, or cowboy action, you will feel at home at SHooters. Unlike most all indoor ranges in MD, we allow you to safely practice your draw (strong side only). We also allow all rifles up to .50 cal BMG and allow shotgun use with not only slugs but also buck & bird shot. We offer many brands of rental guns including class III rentals. In addition, we have both USPSA and IDPA matches monthly. Finally, we offer a Basic Pistol I / Concealed Carry Permit class sever times a month. See you on the range,

Douglas
    www.shootersparadise.com

3. Scott_Li

Scott_Li
    Expand Collapse

On Target Inc
    2618 Annapolis Road, Severn, MD 21144
    (it is near I-295 and Route 175)
    (410) 551-7777
    (301) 621-7777
    http://www.ontargetdot.com

4. Scott_Li

Scott_Li
    Expand Collapse

Maryland Small Arms Range Inc.
    Phone (301) 599-0800, (800) 792-6434
    9311 Old Marlboro Pike
    Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

5. Nonglocked

Nonglocked
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, Scott. Amazing that there is actually another soul in Maryland who enjoys shooting. :) And thank you Carlitos--I don't think it would take me too long to get there from work (in downtown D.C.), so I'll have to come check it out.