close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Married? Buying a Motorcycle?

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by Douglas in CT, Jul 6, 2008.

1. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    California & New Mexico, US
    Three motorcycles, one scooter, a convertible, a 4x4, forty-plus guns - common theme? NO WIFE!!!

2. michael t

michael t

Jul 3, 2004
    out back Ky.
    Two motorcycles, a convertible, a 4x4, thirty-plus guns - common theme? NO WIFE!!!
    yep mine is now gone to.

3. MatGlock

MatGlock

Aug 28, 2004
    Virginia
    You guys pick the wrong women.......Although mine has whittled me down to just 2 bikes now from 6.

4. wispaintstyle

wispaintstyle

May 16, 2008
    Green Bay WI
    My girlfriend is totally understanding about my motorcycle interest. She agreed to cover the recent repairs to my honda, so long as she can ride it.

5. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    I sold my motorcycle before I got married, because I needed the money, and my wife has recently insisted that we need to get some. She signed us both up for the MSF course (she has never ridden before) and now she is on to me to buy a motorcycle before she forgets what she has learned. They have to be Harleys and we need to get 2 if we can afford them, so we'll probably get at least 1 this weekend. Sometimes she also insists that we need new guns.:supergrin:

6. Ralphumor

Ralphumor NRA Life Member

Mar 22, 2004
    KY
    As long as you have a motorcycle you can ALWAYS get another wife. She came to me because of the bike.. 20 years and still rollin but she knows she is second, to the motorcycle.......:supergrin:

7. edcrosbys

edcrosbys

Aug 22, 2007
    VA
    I spent my moto money on my wedding! About 6 years later, my wife asks me if I still want to get a bike!!! :supergrin:

It's all about picking the right woman (and having lots of life insurance)!

8. ddc

ddc

Feb 12, 2005
    I'm so lucky.
    My wife just asked me when I'm going to get my next bike.
    As far as guns are concerned she wants me to buy her a Browning Hi Power.
    Sigh... the things I have to do to make my wife happy...

9. Norman

Norman Non nobis CLM

Oct 29, 2004
  10. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

May 16, 2005
    Where the buffalo roam
    My wife just asked for a Mikuni HS 44 and an Andrews EV-46 for her birthday. I love her. HH

11. ms1600

ms1600 Beam me up CLM

Sep 14, 2007
    Last Frontier
    My wife said if I get a bike, she gets one too. She went through MSF class, got her license and then I bought her a bike too. We ride together. :supergrin: