close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

married 50 years

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by barstoolguru, Jun 17, 2011.

1. barstoolguru

barstoolguru texas proud

Jan 10, 2011
    dallas, tx
    There was this couple who had been married for 50 years. They were<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    Sitting at the breakfast table one morning when the old gentleman said<o:p></o:p>
    To his wife, "Just think, honey, we've been married for 50 years."<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    "Yeah," she replied, "Just think, fifty years ago we were sitting<o:p></o:p>
    Here at This breakfast table together."<o:p></o:p>
    "I know," the old man said, "We were probably sitting here naked as<o:p></o:p>
    Jaybirds fifty years ago."<o:p></o:p>
    "Well," Granny snickered, "What do you say...should we get naked?"<o:p></o:p>
    He agreed, so the two old folks stripped to the buff and sat back<o:p></o:p>
    down at the table. "You know, honey," the little old lady<o:p></o:p>
    breathlessly replied, "My nipples are as hot for you today as they were fifty years ago!"
    "I'm not surprised," grinned Gramps. "One's in your coffee and the<o:p></o:p>
    other's in your oatmeal!!!" :rofl:<o:p></o:p>