close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mark Levin: "Debates don’t matter anymore, Obama's back against the wall"

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Zombie Surgeon, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon
    Expand Collapse
    MODELATOR

Mark Levin’s opening rant from Wednesday, the day after the second Presidential debate was great. Below is a partial transcription.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. jeanderson

jeanderson
    Expand Collapse
    Toga!... Toga!
    Platinum Member

A planet with no sign of intelligent life
    Brilliant - sums it up very well. I think the results on election day won't be close to what the polls say. People are fed up!

3. janice6

janice6
    Expand Collapse
    Platinum Member

I know I am. I'm also hearing more dem-liberals we know, saying they are tired of Obama too, and voting for Romney.

4. ModGlock17

ModGlock17
    Expand Collapse

Well then, you've coined a new term, Romney's Democrats. May even go as far as Romney's Liberals.

5. wjv

wjv
    Expand Collapse

So very very true. .

And that rightfully scares a lot of people. The fact that Obama was so willing to "go left" even when he had his re-election to worry about. Now we wonder, what will Obama, with no re-election worries, try to cram down our throats?

#5 wjv, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  6. p.d.

p.d.
    Expand Collapse

So very very true. .

And that rightfully scares a lot of people. The fact that Obama was so willing to "go left" even when he had his re-election to worry about. Now we wonder, what will Obama, with no re-election worries, try to cram down our throats?[/QUOTE]

It will only be two months. By the time the leviathan we know as the federal government could try to implement his idiocy, Romney can rescind it.

7. amazon

amazon
    Expand Collapse

He was too arrogant to learn anything from Clinton. Clinton was "smart" enough to move to the middle to get re-elected. O...not so much.

I know it's not over, but it's looking more like it each say. R is still gaining support, crucially at the right time.

8. Little Joe

Little Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Platinum Member

#8 Little Joe, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  9. Little Joe

Little Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Platinum Member

His ego and political style remind of Solomon's son and successor Rehoboam. It didn't end well for him or the country.

10. countrygun

countrygun
    Expand Collapse

So very very true. .

And that rightfully scares a lot of people. The fact that Obama was so willing to "go left" even when he had his re-election to worry about. Now we wonder, what will Obama, with no re-election worries, try to cram down our throats?[/QUOTE]

I am not sure that isn't giving too much credit to ideology and not enough to outright reality.

If Obama hadn't tossed away tons of 'stimulus" money

And IF Obama had actually DONE SOMETHING that did improve the economy THEN he might have stood a chance.

He actually shot himself in the foot at that dinner speech last night bt bringing up that "unemployment is the lowest since I took office. Great 43 or so months and ONE month we see a miniscule statistical dip--whoopie 'Happy days are here again":upeyes:

11. BLACKMAGICK

BLACKMAGICK
    Expand Collapse

As usual Levin is to the point. BO has to go and to those of us with eyes open the "sense of urgency" has been going on for four years. The only problem I see is, are there enough people with eyes open? We'll know very soon.

12. G17Jake

G17Jake
    Expand Collapse

Enough to overcome the voter fraud I hope.

13. hogfish

hogfish
    Expand Collapse
    Señor Member

It's evident that Levin's idea of 'Ordered Liberty' differs from Obama's. We'll see which 'liberties' are allowed us after the elections.

:yawn:

14. G29Reload

G29Reload
    Expand Collapse
    Tread Lightly

Levin is must listen, I catch him in N VA every night now at 6 on 105.9 WMAL.

Duty Gear at CopsPlus