close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mark Levin Comparing America to Argentina

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Restless28, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Restless28

Restless28

Mark compared Argentina to America last night in what was another great show. I had never heard him do this before, and he also brought up the fall of the Roman Empire as it relates to the possibility of an eventual fall here.

He's really sticking it to Mitt each night too. He's joking that the Mitt folks have blacklisted him.

2. Hef

Hef Stop Obammunism

Yeah, we're pretty much screwed, and only a few of us seem to really care. Rolling blackouts and lawlessness, here we come!

3. RowdyatHeart

RowdyatHeart

We need some Mark Levins' in the Oval Office and in Congress

4. Restless28

Restless28

I actually think he was referring to the decline of Argentina and Rome, not a SHTF thing.

5. frank4570

frank4570

It's going to be beneficial to a few people. And the rest of the people just want the govt to make sure things stay the same, and they are willing to give up our culture of freedom to ensure that.

6. sbhaven

sbhaven

7. Dan_ntx

Dan_ntx

I started listening to Levin a few years ago when I had a long commute home during his show...I found his voice entertaining and listened only for the comedic value.

Then I started to really listen to him, and found him to be an engaging speaker and well versed on the topics he speaks. While his delivery is humorous and lighthearted shtick at times, his facts are well researched, his opinion is rock steady and based on this facts, and he really is an interesting host.

He is also quite an author and I encourage those who like his political stance as well as those who just enjoy a well written book to pick up one of his...I think he infuriates his detractors because he is simply not who you think he is.

8. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

:shocked: What? I thought I was the only one who saw the (direct) correlation! I'm wondering, 'Why' it took so long for the media to comment on this? What's going to happen next? Everybody's going to start reading FerFAL.

http://ferfal.blogspot.com/

9. TheBlazer

TheBlazer TheBlazer

"There's good money in empire building. But, there's even more in empire wrecking."
    Capt. Rhett Butler