close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Marine who criticized Obama on Facebook has been discharged

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Glock!9, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Glock!9

Glock!9

Oct 5, 2001
    South Eastern PA
  2. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    It sucks, but there are only limited free speech rights in the military.

I made it through the Clinton years by just keeping my mouth shut, well, most of the time.

3. GAFinch

GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    Georgia
    Criticize a liberal, get discharged in a month. Pass 750,000 pieces of restricted material to Wikileaks, go almost two years without even starting a trial.

4. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Hassan is still waiting to be fired too.

5. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    Cavalry Doc
    I had to laugh real hard at that comment!! I was very lucky as I had bosses (Commanders ) that hated Clinton more then I did! When I retired my last boss even made the comment that he was very glad I had not requested the Letter from Clinton for my retirement! I even got a call from personnel office to comfirm I didn't want it- they thought I made a mistake- I told the very liberal Dumocrat loving Civilian - hell no I didn't want the letter from the POS.:rofl:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  6. Javelin

Javelin Got Glock? Silver Member

Feb 9, 2008
    N. Dallas
  7. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    I bought a small US Flag on a 12 inch flag pole from a veterans group raising money. That flag stayed at half-staff for 8 years. A lot of people didn't like Clinton. Maybe it's just me, but the rules were to be a lot nicer back then. Could have been the 8 year demonization of the last president has set a tone. I am sure that I do not want to see Barry treated any worse than GWB was.

8. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    Cavalry Doc
    The difference between Obummer and slick Willie was Clinton didn't make it public notice what he did to the military it was all backdoor . Obummer makes everything he does a media event a gloats over his achievements!

9. Glockworks

Glockworks Ready/Aim/Fire

Me too.