close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

March 22 Glipsc match scores

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by KYgundoc, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Tonights match was a barricade match and was shot around barrels. 2 plates and 5 targets were spaced a various distances and some with only the a zone and one side of the target visable. Shoot the 5 paper targets with 2 rounds each and the plates then reload and shoot the paper targets with 2 rounds each a second time. Targets were scored plus time with hits out of the b zone as added time.C hits were 1 second added and D hits are 3 seconds added. Misses are plus 10 seconds.
    Scores

1. Dean F 42.64, G35
    2. Dominic B 49.66, G21
    3. David M 59.37, 1911
    4. John W 71.50, 1911
    5. Eric B 73.35, G23
    6. Greg H 85.18, G34
    7. Jonathan B 88.87, PT-92
    8. Eric U 114.96, Ruger p 89
    9. Bob K. 120.80, 1911

2. domzilla9

domzilla9 Phone Flinger

Mar 13, 2003
    In GLIPSC, speed kills.

Scores posted to website.

3. Sorry I missed tonight. I had my nephew's birthday to go to and I'm getting ready for my road trip. Just couldn't swing down there and make everything else.

Looks like the newbies are starting to out number the oldies but goodies. I should be back for next week to add to the ranks. Have a great weekend and I'll see everyone next week.

4. 45gunner

45gunner

Jun 30, 2005
    I heard you comming this Thursday so Im not gong to be there.
    :rofl:

Actually my daughter has her ring cermony tommorrow night and I will not make it. But givem hell TreeHuggin.

5. 45gunner

45gunner

Jun 30, 2005
    I heard your comming this Thursday so Im not gong to be there.
    :rofl:

Actually my daughter has her ring cermony tommorrow night and I will not make it. But givem hell TreeHuggin.

Make sure you show up tommorrow. Your in for a special treat.
    :banana:

6. So, now you have me curious. I was going to be there anyway, but now I might have to hesitate before I walk through the door. Am I going to like this?:scared:

7. Lwolfnky

Lwolfnky

Oct 3, 2005
    Frankfort, KY
    I am soooooooo missing the shoots. I am now a participant in the Frankfort Citizens Police Academy and it meets on Thursday nights. I hate missing the shoots, but am enjoying the classes. See you guys again soon!!

I hopefully will see most of you at the GSSF match!!