close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Many Thanks, and a thought or two from Talon Grips...

Discussion in 'Talon Grips' started by D445547, Nov 25, 2009.

1. D445547

D445547
    Expand Collapse

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to stop in on the thread and thank all of you for the positive posts, e-mails and GT messages. I stop in here often and read each and every one of the posts.

I realize the importance of fast, quality customer service and strive to go above and beyond the expected. Many posts on GT are a testament to that fact, and I thank those that posted them. It really helps me gain the reputation I want for myself and my product.

For those of you that don't know, I am running a one-man show here. I do everything from grip design to website creation to shipping and so on. The only thing I don't do of course is the die cutting of the material.

Many of you will be happy to know that I patron a US supplier of material and a US die cutting company and I am proud of that fact. Although my cost went up recently for die cutting, I will not take my business elsewhere. Now more than ever it is important to keep our country strong any way we can. And what's more? I did not pass the cost on to the customer and will continue to do that for as long as I can.

I will provide a quality product at the lowest price I can and offer the best customer service anywhere.

If there is a problem or you just want to say "Hey, nice grips man." or have any questions it goes right to the top and I take it all pretty dang seriously.

That's about all I had on my mind for now, and Thanks Again friends. :cool:

Take Care,
    Derik

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 D445547, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  2. onearmsteve

onearmsteve
    Expand Collapse

just wanted to say I love your grips.I bought the sand texture for my g26 and they were awesome but when I started to cc the grips were running my holster and my skin so I took them off and got the rubber texture for my ccw perfect. but plan on getting g20 for hunting and the sand grips will go on it. :cool:

3. onearmsteve

onearmsteve
    Expand Collapse

heres a pic of my grips

4. RockyRaccoonGlock30S

RockyRaccoonGlock30S
    Expand Collapse

Derik - as I told you when I sent an email c/o Talon, I could do ads for this product. From the fit, ease of installation, and functionality of the finished product, this is the single best improvement, dollar-for-dollar, you can make to your Glock. I put mine on a little over a week ago - and I've got to tell you that the edges now look as though they were molded with the grips! There were only two things that needed changed on my 30 S - the sights (I now have Mepros) and the grips. Thanks for creating, developing and selling this product.

5. jdavionic

jdavionic
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Member

Love your grips. I have them on all of my carry guns and my wife's.

6. G43 1960

G43 1960
    Expand Collapse

Nuther thanks from the wife this timefor her g43 purse carry