close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

mang dolpho

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by atmarcella, Oct 16, 2004.

1. atmarcella

atmarcella

Aug 27, 2004
    overwatch....
    does anyone here have any idea how much mang dolpho charges for trigger work on glocks? thanks

2. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Feb 21, 2002
    Philippines
    Trigger work for the glock?

Dude, you only need 600 then 800 grit sandpaper and maybe some flitz metal polish. Only work on the contact areas of the trigger bar and firing pin tang. Or save the pennies and just dry fire it every night (with snap caps to be safe.);)

3. atmarcella

atmarcella

Aug 27, 2004
    overwatch....
    mc_o mechanically challenged kasi ako baka kung ano pa magawa ko tapos di na mag function baril ko, and i'm gonna change my connector anyway so you know pagawa ko na lahat

4. ppts799

ppts799 Daisho

Oct 12, 2002
    any old time bog can change your connector for free . . . and help you out on the polishing narin.

5. Saruman

Saruman I carry a GLOCK

Dec 9, 2002
    Middle Earth
    like kuya pio! hehehe.. bring it to a funshoot and im sure one of the guys can help you out..:)

6. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
  7. jmy

jmy Still Alive Lifetime Member

I personally know Mang Dolpho of North Star.In regards to how much he charges for trigger work,it's really up to you on how much you want to give him.He never puts a price on his services.It's really up to you on what is a fair deal.

jmy

8. atmarcella

atmarcella

Aug 27, 2004
    overwatch....

THANKS JMY!!!!!!!!!!

9. jerrytrini

jerrytrini

Sep 15, 2001
    19th Hole
    If you can wait till January 2005, I try to impart the tricks of my trade to anyone for free on Beretta, SW and Glocks.

10. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
  11. atmarcella

atmarcella

Aug 27, 2004
    overwatch....
    i had some free time and i went to northstar, mang dolpho was there and so pinagawa ko na sa kanya, pinapalitan ko din slide stop and mag release and of course connector, he also did some polishing, ang difference is like night and day, 600 bucks only, pwede na, i'm so happy;f