Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Mall Ninjas rejoice!

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by x_out86, Feb 27, 2014.

1. x_out86

Feb 19, 2007
    My thoughts exactly. I would say they all rode it home too, but I am pretty sure at least one rode in an ambulance or the coroners vehicle. :tongueout:

Operator is the proper word, when used correctly. The problem is that the mall ninjas and holster sniffers out there think that if they emulate and/or imitate some tactic, movement, or use the gear they once saw a real operator use, they can call themselves the same.
  2. x_out86

Feb 19, 2007
    AAAAAANNNDDDD your welcome!

If only you were going next week, you could use this ENTIRE thread in a group presentation. There are SOOOO many topics you could effectively cover with just the material provided in the videos and comments from fellow LEO's!

God I remember going to the week long IDC training an wanting to jump out the window by mid-afternoon of day 2. Was yours this bad as well?
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2014

3. txleapd

txleapd Hook 'Em Up

Aug 27, 2004
    Personally, I have never heard anyone who would be considered an "operator" actually use the word "operator". The same goes for "kit"....

The only times I've ever actually heard those words used has been on the internet (unless someone was making a joke).

But, I'm not a super secret operator who runs a high speed kit......

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
  4. mcoe74

mcoe74 Life is good

Sep 26, 2013
    Southwest Florida
    I must agree with "Bill Beasley (sp)" at about 5 sec into the second video..."I run American Defense Enterprises, we do dangerous things"...yep, he nails it and I totally agree. :supergrin:
  5. 72Cheyenne

May 29, 2013
    Central USA
    Those videos are full of fail.:rolleyes:

Sent from my two-story outhouse.
  6. Southswede

Sep 29, 2005

Wait a minute! That's not fair. Before the command to do what ever is given, the line IS safe, guns are holstered and nobody is moving or anything.

7. FiremanMike

FiremanMike Way too busy

Jul 26, 2007
    The interwebs
    It's now to the point that I can't stop watching those videos! They freaking crack me up! Seriously though, I bet Sean would dump a load and cry if he was ever in a force situation.
  8. BamaTrooper

BamaTrooper Almost Done

Sep 12, 2006
    Rocking Chair
    But they dated the cousin of a guy that knew a woman that stayed at a Holiday Inn (Express) with a guy who's wife saw a guy reading a book about training to write a book about training the guys that train Force Recon.
  9. Now I know were some of the Feds I have had to work with got there
  10. Goddess help them when they have their first issue that gets their insurer involved and them sued.

Second thought, Goddess don't. They will fail. Outfits come and go often. Places like Gunsite continue on because (drum roll please) . . . they teach normal people normal normal things.
  11. txleapd

txleapd Hook 'Em Up

Aug 27, 2004
    Unfortunately, this company has been around for over 5 years* already. Knowledgeable people have been publicly calling B.S. on them from almost the beginning, but they somehow keep pulling ignorant people into their classes. What's even worse is that their victims, who don't know any better, apparently keep coming back for more.

I am sickened by the number of positive reviews I have read, which somehow outnumber the more realistic negative ones. I'm honestly beginning to think that all of those positive reviews are trolls....

That companies entire existence is nothing short of fraud, and an affront to the many legit trainers out there.

*I just found a thread about them from 2007... That means they've been around for 7 years. Unbelievable.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  12. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Sheeple who have no idea watch these things and think that is how it is and how cool it would be to run around in tight tee shirts and BDU pants and drop leg holsters, not realizing that unless you are loaded up with a full vest, it makes no difference if you wear a drop leg anyway... and personally, I prefer a regular rig if I was going to be doing some running and gunning without being all tac'ed up.

For training... these guys are just dumbasses....
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  13. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

Sep 16, 2009
    NW Burbs

Yeah, but sadly you and he have different points of view on that sentence. You're looking at it from a facepalm standpoint, while he thinks it makes it him sound super cool. And what's worse? He and his followers will not understand why you don't see it their way. Oh well...
  14. Ship A'Hoy

Ship A'Hoy Trigger Control

Feb 11, 2006
    I just couldn't watch the whole thing.

It's worse than a train wreck.
  15. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Mar 13, 2001
    Not a chance
    I think that West Virginia ninja and his Ninjette are two of the instructors.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

16. I thought your bar card meant you were ALREADY diamond level.

17. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

The West Virginia Ninja don't need no tactical trainings, no sir! He'll just judy-chop his way through any situation and be out of there before you fellers even knew what happened. Yessireee bob, I'll tell you what!

As for the bar card... yeah, it's a diamond level but I won't get the invite to the national convention until I finish the 7 hour test without eating any nachos.
  18. What they got against greasy orange fingerprint stains on some paper??

Just tell 'em, "Listen, man, nacho operators gonna operate. Fact!"

If that doesn't get you an invitation, show them your brand new, ill-fitting Haig hat.
  19. Wow. Something PT Barnum said comes to mind.