close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Mall ninja alert

Discussion in 'OX & Alex Forum' started by Bubbiesdad, May 17, 2012.

1. Bubbiesdad

Bubbiesdad IDPA SO

Mar 17, 2010
    Might be funny if he wasn't serious

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_VnY0GuusQ&lc=VoxSqfV9nuVaHcVQyIjsbHq3bHWbiZi5JHlImQQokr8&feature=inbox"]Concealable carry gun,Glock 21 sf, Taurus pt-92, bersa 380. part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

[​IMG]

2. Numismatist

Numismatist 5-Stand!

Nov 2, 2011
    Coast of Maine
    :rofl: my Mall (Maine Mall, South Portland) has a no weapons sign, so he's not welcome here! :lol:

3. vram74

vram74

Feb 21, 2010
    Is he a cop or is that a real-life CCW badge? I didn't watch the vid. If thats a CCW badge, that has to be the cheeziest thing ever.

4. Bubbiesdad

Bubbiesdad IDPA SO

Mar 17, 2010
    It's a CCW badge, and he is extremely proud of it, like he is of his Uncle Mikes holster. He also twirls his Glock.

Another video shows how he Mexican carries his .380. On that one I was hoping for a .380 cal vasectomy. No such luck.

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  5. HalfHazzard

HalfHazzard Señor Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Republic of Texas
    He's right... I don't think he's going to be running away from anyone... At least more than the distance from his couch to the fridge.

He's the only person I've seen thats professional enough to carry a Glock 45. That other guy was only professional enough to carry a Glock 40.

*SPOILER ALERT* I was waiting for him to AD with his finger immediately on the trigger each time he handled his piece, but it never happened. The OP fooled me... I thought the whacker was going to shoot something.

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  6. Bubbiesdad

Bubbiesdad IDPA SO

Mar 17, 2010
    Anyone notice the ratio of dislikes to likes? Maybe he should try this instead.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96jkQ7kJohs"]Cup Trick - YouTube[/ame]

7. JasonC8301

JasonC8301

Oct 23, 2006
    Yikes. Booger hook was scary. To each their own I guess. Should be 14 rounds. No round in pipe equals useless paper weight.

8. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    How many people need to be reminded that a CCW is no badge and does not allow the possessor to be a "pretend cop".

Many guns are fun, only one shot is important.

9. HalfHazzard

HalfHazzard Señor Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Republic of Texas
    Straight from his youtube video comment section. This is his response to someone who disagreed with him:
    He's an "expert".

10. HalfHazzard

HalfHazzard Señor Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Republic of Texas
    Ok, this guy it turns out is legit. He is in the SPECIAL FORCES.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bR0rhC7xA0&list=UUwtZxr_LC1RKqbG_CQ8DoSA&index=104&feature=plcp"]Self defence choice/ gun,pepper spray or both part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

"This is how I go around, I got my favorite denim shorts..."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

11. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Jul 18, 2007
    Arkansas
    The trigger is not reset, so the trigger has been pressed at some point and there is no round in the chamber or so it appears. There is the use of the word clips and the Glock finger twirling. This guy is proof that just because you have a video camera, doesn't mean you should be making informative videos. He has NO idea!!!!

12. oldman11

oldman11

Mar 1, 2012
    Texas
    EXPERT. Sounding it out, its "ex spurt". EX-meaning has been. SPURT-meaning drip under pressure.

13. oldman11

oldman11

Mar 1, 2012
    Texas
    This guys is scary, and the longer you watch, the scarier he gets. I couldn't believe that he actually attempted to twirl the gun. No one (other than actors) twirl a handgun. That shows his maturity level.

14. GRIMLET

GRIMLET Deceased

Dec 29, 2011
    I'm sure the jury will find the videos informative.
    "I don't have to run 'cause I've got this bad boy"

One should never post anything online their spouse, boss or jury shouldn't hear.

15. Bubbiesdad

Bubbiesdad IDPA SO

Mar 17, 2010
    He epitomizes Jeff Cooper's statement.

Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

16. ted1

ted1

Apr 2, 2012
    I have to watch this video when I get time. Lol.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

17. HalfHazzard

HalfHazzard Señor Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Republic of Texas
    Anyone know his GT username? There is no way he's not plugged into this site. He's at least a lurker.

18. What is he trying to justify? Pepper spray and then 2 to the chest and 1 to the head? The idea is to get away.. What a fool. He needs a timeout in the corner. a good Friday post : )

19. WASR10

WASR10

Oct 9, 2011
    California
    I am in awe of his command of the English language.