Malfunction = Machinegun = Arrest & Conviction

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by MTPD, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave is out of prison. Just FYI.

2. He got RAILROADED... ATF=GESTAPO.

3. Any new news on this?

4. why would you need a selector switch in a semi auto? someone please educate me

5. uhh...safe and fire?

6. that i understand
    he had a different set up from what i read

7. Jerry

Moderator Millennium Member

From everything I’ve read (some straight from the horse’s mouth) he had a factory built gun that the manufacturer had posted a notification stating some of their firearms had a defect/problem and could fire more than one time with one pull of the trigger. He didn’t know that at the time and of course ATF had the letter pulled from the manufacturers website and somehow got the judge to refuse to admit it into evidence by the defense. BATF also tried and tried using many different types of ammo until they finally got it to go full auto. ONCE from what I hear! So NO he did not have a full auto selector switch in it. And it takes more than a M16 selector to make an AR go full auto.

8. Jerry

During a discussion on another board some interesting facts were pointed out to me. I had based my opinion on Mr. Olofsons, Bladerunner71 posted here. He failed to give us some important details that came to light on other boards. Seems we were misled.

#89 Jerry, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  9. Clutch Cargo

Clutch Cargo Amsterdam Haze

If my autoloading weapon is properly maintained but goes full auto due to a defect, there will be more than just a criminal trial. The company that made the weapon will owe me MILLIONS.

10. I don't believe this post at all. I don't buy it!

11. Jerry

What part don't you believe? Post 89? Or the first 88?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.