Make up a historical fact

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by itisbruno, May 11, 2012.

1. aliens killed the dinosaurs

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. itisbruno

itisbruno Devious Member

Thanks to the Germans, no one won the French and Indian War.

3. Ford302Glock21

Ford302Glock21 Chrome Horsie

Obama became the champion of the middle class citizens and ended this country's long history of fake, dishonest, crooked millionaire politicians with shady personal agendas.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
  4. Eric Holder tells the truth and hell freezes over.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
  5. cgwahl

cgwahl Sheriffs a near

Archduke Franz Ferdinand was found alive shortly after the end of the Great War. World War 1 was fought in vain.
    #25 cgwahl, May 12, 2012
    Last edited: May 12, 2012
  6. In 1776 the constitution was written by the founding fathers consisting of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, Leonidas, John Wayne, and Jesus. It foretold the coming of a messiah and you shall name him Ronald Regan. They then proceeded to defeat the British army while playing heavy metal guitar solos riding atop giant flaming red white and blue eagles.
  7. There were no such animals as lobsters until 2-3 years after the bikini atoll atomic tests. No mentions in history, recipes, NOTHING. The US government refuses to admit they are giant underwater radioactive cockroaches, and has created a lucrative market fr this now "delicacy".
  8. okie

okie GT Mayor

Rosie O'Donnell realizes the errors of her ways and buys a bunch of 1911's and AR-15's and joins the NRA and donates 5 Million dollars to the NRA:rofl::rofl:
  9. HiddenEyes

HiddenEyes It can be done

Slick Willie gave us one of the greatest economies of all time, until Bush messed it up.

Mr. HE:cool:
  10. Highspeedlane

Highspeedlane NRA Life Member

The fact you have the right to vote means you live in a free society.
  11. automatic slim

automatic slim Walmart Shopper

The Roth IRA was originally named the David Lee Roth IRA. His real last name is Rothschild, and is one of the wealthiest people in the world. He was also the original lead singer for Elvis.

Amazing man.....
  12. Johnspark

Johnspark Grumpy Fish

Yeah, and I hear Pink Floyd was named entertainer of the year. He's so awesome.
  13. Re: OP. Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.
  14. I will NOT get out of bed in 3 minutes and spend my Saturday moving my pastor and his household across town to their new home, I love that man.

Wait....... I really do love him.
    #34 Cmacc, May 12, 2012
    Last edited: May 12, 2012
  15. Elizabeth Warren, helped Al Gore invent the internet, while she served as tribal president for the Cherokee Nation.
  16. crossfade

crossfade InBrewCo.

The Great Wall of China was the fist entry into the Guinness Book of World Records. It won the title "the worlds longest roller coaster".
  17. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member

Best president evah!!

18. tim12232

tim12232 Pistolero

Wooo:wow: is that for real?? :dunno:

:tongueout: HAHAHa JK :animlol: :rofl:
  19. I invented pants.
  20. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

Obama has solved the world deficit and dropped the unemployment percentage in the U.S. to 1.2 Also Obama has made good on all promises and gas is now .75 a gallon and we have achieved world peace.