Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

**Make sure your eyes are on tight**

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by GTstarbai, Feb 3, 2013.

1. E the B

E the B

Mar 21, 2011
    I've been shooting pistols for more than 40 years and I own a dozen semi autos. I always shoot more than 100 rounds per month, often a lot more. My new G19 Gen 4 has the worst brass ejection of anything I own, and I'm not shooting cheap ammo nor limp wristing.
  2. BMiracletx

Aug 3, 2012
    Abilene, TX
    Really?! This has nothing to do with Gaston Glock, or "newb limp/wrist spaghetti arm".

I have NEVER had this happen when at an outdoor range with no lane dividers. I have ONLY seen this happen when the brass bounces off the lane divider (such as my case).

3. 23LS1

Feb 18, 2013
    I laughed out loud for real on your comment. Very true!!
  4. FLFireLT

May 24, 2012
    I have a neos .22lr pistol that my whole family refuses to shoot at indoor ranges. For some reason the angle it ejects bounces off dividers and straight into shirts. My wife has caught a few in the front of her shirt and son got two down the back, luckily they knew enough to secure the pistol before doing the hot brass dance but even with a tight necked t shirt the little suckers seem to find a way into clothing. No issues outdoors though!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
  5. Emmett4glock

Feb 19, 2013
    You've gotten a lot of good suggestions but the most effective is to shoot a revolver. They're perfect when it comes to avoiding brass in the face.
  6. glockman99

glockman99 Millennium Member

Jul 1, 1999
    Hoquiam, WA USA
    The instructor should have reached in there to retrieve it...A slap in the face is easier to take than a shot in the leg...:supergrin:.
  7. WayneJessie

Jan 12, 2013
    Criticize my SR9c if you want but it'll sling brass to my 3:00 all day long. Any ammo consistently. My son can stand in one spot and catch every hull. Same with both my CZ 75s. Yet I have no clue which way the hot brass will go from both of my G19s. In your face, over your head, heck, they'll dribble brass to left if you can figure that one out. Do they jam? Nope, never. But catching one in the face still stinks. I guess since they do not jam it isn't considered an issue but I know which guns I prefer to shoot and carry.:whistling: