close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Mailing Gun To Glock, safely

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by zzulu, Dec 28, 2011.

1. zzulu

zzulu

May 1, 2011
    I want to Fedex a gun to Glock for service but I do not trust the system. I once Fedex an expensive watch to a repair facility and the package disappeared in NY. Fedex paid me for the loss but I would rather have the watch. Now I am worried that dishonest employees in the system are tipped off by the address on the package that there is a weapon in the box. Glock's advice was to get copious insurance. Any advice would be appreciated.
    ZZ

2. AA#5

AA#5

Nov 26, 2008
    Insurance only for the value of the Glock is a good idea & shouldn't be very expensive. I shipped a Wilson CQB to Wilson & the total with insurance was around $40.00 & Wilson gave me two mags.

I've never had a problem with lost or stolen guns with both UPS & FedEx.

3. ArLEOret

ArLEOret

Dec 27, 2011
    Little Rock, AR
    Never had a problem going next day air. I always worried about the return since I never knew when they were being returned. Never notified by Glock or SIG when the weapon was being returned to me.