Magpul's Open Letter to Colorado

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by Jeffrey Lebowski, Feb 11, 2013.

1. QNman

QNman resU deretsigeR

Magpul, Missouri would welcome you with open arms. Our state legislature is VERY gun friendly as a whole, and even the Dem governor is smart enough to recognize we NEED employers.

And BRAVO for making your stand.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, you vote democrat and want them to come to a "hunting and fishing" state. Typical.

We need more manuf. in AZ, especially Phoenix, where I will be contracted to bring them fiber optics :supergrin:

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

3. Jeffrey Lebowski

Jeffrey Lebowski Not a golfer

No, it doesn't at all because...

Yep. That's what my thinking is.

I would so not count on that, b/c:

MI is much, much worse than CO. Yeah, even outside Detroit. It has been given over to unions and democrats (is there a difference?)

I don't either, although I thought I read the burden of proof is on the prosecution. So, if Magpul or glock or whomever doesn't change magazine style, one could buy (from out of state) indefinitely with no way to prove one way or the other.
    You can bet that'll get ugly with LEOs and DAs, though.

CO democrats did want magazine manufacturers to put serial numbers on magazines, but what a laugh that is. Talk about overestimating your power.

4. Hopefully Magpul makes good on the promise and leaves CO.

5. SPIN2010

SPIN2010 Searching ...

If you did not know this was the plan from the start ... I am not sure what to say anymore. The kenyan has 100% buy off on the destruction of the USA from global money (UN).

6. Sounds like time for a little change to me!!

7. Hope they come to TN. We'll gladly take the jobs and I'll gladly buy their TN based products.

8. Jeffrey Lebowski

This is too much tinfoil for me, personally.

They are true believers in their own liberal causes, but what you post assumes the UN isn't completely funded and run by the US. We put these banana republic dictator states in charge of the important committees, but when push comes to shove it is ALWAYS the US that has to deal with the enforcement issue.

9. Come to Texas we have cookies...

10. Is getting a ballot initiative up and running difficult?

11. Dear Magpul,

Idaho WANTS YOU!

12. Jeffrey Lebowski

Not for potheads.