Magpul Maglink

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by TSAX, Apr 17, 2012.

1. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    FS: Magpul Maglink magazine coupler NIB Gun Parts & Accessories Feb 15, 2015
    MagPul PMAG MagLink (BLACK) Sponsor Showcase Apr 10, 2013
    Magpul MagLink Magazine Coupler M3 30rd? Black Rifle Forum Mar 1, 2013
    Magpul MagLink Mag Coupler Review Black Rifle Forum Nov 10, 2012
    My Magpul AK moe and alg akt opinions General Firearms Forum Aug 23, 2015

3. TangoFoxtrot

TangoFoxtrot OIF 04-05

Thanks for the info. Its on my list. Magpul prices are always reasonable.

4. For PMAGs, I'd say the MagLink is going to be the way to go.

5. Boxerglocker

Boxerglocker Jacks #1 Fan

I picked one of these Maglinks up at the Rainier Arms retail store yesterday.
    Fit is great very stable, offsets is fixed on the ribs of the pmags themselves but the stagger is perfect.

6. Matthew Courtney

Matthew Courtney Instructor #298

I need something for .308 pmags.

7. I've got a redi-mag. It works, the nice thing about it, is that mags will still fit in a regular magazine pouch.

8. The readi-mag is freaking heavy, though, and the readi-mod is WAY more expensive than it has any right to be.

9. Another option is the springer precision PMAG coupler. It isn't cheap at $40 but it's high quality and works great. I've had one for about a year now and love it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

10. Are those staggered up and down? What is the purpose of that? Is one upside down and they are staggered to fit in the mag well?

11. Boxerglocker

Boxerglocker Jacks #1 Fan

I've used the Springer one borrowed from a friend. It nice but the down fall IMO and reason why I won't shell out $40 plus shipping for it is...
    weight and the fact that they don't fit all mags snugly, they supply tape to fit it better but still I don't care for that.

Both a up the same way staggered so when the left side is inserted the right doesn't block the ejection port.

#10 Boxerglocker, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  12. Cole125

Silver Member