close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Magpul Gen M3 PMAG Test/Review

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by plouffedaddy, Nov 20, 2012.

1. plouffedaddy

plouffedaddy

Apr 1, 2011
    Carolina
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finished up the test video for the Magpul Gen M3 PMAG where we (me and my work buddy who conveniently has a SCAR 16 that I could use :supergrin: but that range wouldn't let us film :faint:) used these mags in 5 ARs and the SCAR 16. Did a drop test with a fully loaded mag on concrete and ran some crappy ammo through them with 0 issues what-so-ever to report.

All in all it seems Magpul has another winner on their hands. If you like PMAGs but want a little more versitility in what guns you can run them in they're a good choice. Of course, the old (now called PMAG MOE) PMAGs are still great as well and now they're priced lower which never hurts.

Here's the test footage & review:

[ame]http://youtu.be/_qZEFjKOjvg[/ame]

2. Durden

Durden

Oct 5, 2010
    I really appreciate you taking the time to do this thorough review AND post a video. It's a huge service to those of us with the now "old" PMAGs and were wondering about the specific differences in the real world.

3. F_G

F_G

Jan 11, 2010
    Crown King, AZ
    Thanks for another excellent review.