close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Magazines

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by gatorbait69, Jan 8, 2013.

1. gatorbait69

gatorbait69
    Expand Collapse

I just got back into the 10mm round with the purchase of a Glock 20 SF. It came with one magazine unfortunately. I refuse to pay the gunbroker prices, so if any of you folks see any available anywhere, I would greatly appreciate a heads up. PM is fine. Thanks in advance and looking forward to spending some time on here and learning from you guys.

I had a G29 a while back and it was too big. I also had a G30SF and found I could buy a conversion barrel for that through KKM. Long story short, I wanted to shoot Double Tap WFNHC. They did not shoot accurately through the G29. I found hickoks video and learned I needed to go a different route with an aftermarket barrel. So why not just an aftermarket conversion for my more comfortable G30 SF. So KKM delivered me a barrel and those Wide flat nose bullets wouldn't feed. So after all that and going through around 200 rounds of failrly expensive ammo. I gave up on 10mm.

Always lurked around the 10 ring and read some good things about underwood, so I figured I would give it another try.

Anyway, there is my short story regarding 10mm and I'm back. But I need a few magazines.

2. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow
    Expand Collapse
    Ret. Fireman

Most of the Glock stores should have them...CDNN also however with the current demands supplies are depleted...sorry!

3. boomhower

boomhower
    Expand Collapse

You can put in a backorder with Brownells. Who knows when they will come in but at least you'll be in line. If you find some you can always cancel it.