close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Magazine discount for armorers?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Irelander, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Irelander

Irelander Glocker

Apr 17, 2006
    Seneca, PA
    I'd like to order a bunch of magazines and I was wondering if I get some sort of discount with my Armorer's certification. The Addendum says something about mags must be ordered as accessories. Is there an accessories price list?

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    Roanoke, Virginia
    There is an accessories price list, and mags are about $23.00 each through the program.

Contact Glock Training and they will e-mail you a current accessories list and current armorer's parts list.

Cory.Denney@glock.us

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012

3. PM720

PM720

Apr 2, 2011
    Vegas Baby!
    Shop around a bit and you can probably get them a bit cheaper though. I think Ed's sells them for $20-22 and B*tach Tactical regularly has sales for $19.99 with free shipping. Someone else also sells them for around $22 but I can't remember the name. A search would probably help.

Scott

4. Tbone17

Tbone17 "Shootin Steel"

May 1, 2011
    GEORGIA
    I was at Ed's Public Safety today and their mags are 21.00 ea. Good deal, not sure what shipping would be.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  5. weagle

weagle

May 16, 2008
    Sandy Springs Ga
    How many is a Bunch? Ed's Public safety 5/$100. Shipping for up 10 is a flat $5 or up to 50 is a flat $10

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012