close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Magazine and ammo 'in stock' thread

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by johnstein11, Mar 4, 2013.

1. johnstein11

johnstein11

Feb 17, 2008

2. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Ban Democrats!!

3. johnstein11

johnstein11

Feb 17, 2008
    Not on gunbot, but academy has federal premium .308 in stock in LARGE bulk though. 7,500 rounds for $6500 and it is tracer ammo. To buy, you need to call academy's 800 number.

4. JRSP

JRSP

Oct 22, 2012
    South Florida
    Last weekend I wrote ArmsBot.com to help me get the ammo I'm looking for. I'm killing my server however I was able to buy 2500 rounds of .22lr for less than 10 cents each and 200 rnds of 5.56 @ 60 cents each. I've been able to see some trends in when retailers are updating listings online. Such as this morning at 4:00 AM had some updates then. I need to get another db setup where I can actually log every little detail and update. Just my CPU is working all 8 cores. Once I get another db fired up, I'll be able to start logging more data and get some better statistics.

Just seeing how .40 and .45 always are available... I'm on the market for for a 1911 and a glock 23 now.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013