Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Made in the USA Glocks

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by chrisbroz, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Cashgap

May 3, 2013
    Music City, USA
    Well, you me and Glock. And the lack of FTC swooping in, as they would if an "assembled in USA" item were sold as "Made in USA", should be quite telling.
  2. MudMoccasin

MudMoccasin Cottonmouth Kid

Feb 1, 2009
    Armpit of TN
    Already saw that video, amigo. It's what made me want one initially. Problem is, I cannot find one in any gunshops in my area (ordering from the Glock factoryis out of the question considering the amount of items on backorder-or so I've been told from countless sources) and there are none on Gunbroker. If anyone can point yours truly in the right direction, PLEASE do. =0(

3. Good luck on your search. It would be cool to have a made in the USA Glock, but just take yor time. I'm sure you will stumble upon one in time.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013

May 4, 2013

Hey when a Smurf is choking ,what color does he change to?:whistling:
  5. MudMoccasin

MudMoccasin Cottonmouth Kid

Feb 1, 2009
    Armpit of TN
    Hope so, homie......hope so. :0/
  6. Road Man

Road Man

Sep 18, 2013
    North America
    I just picked up a new G26 gen4. This gun was made in the USA, Georgia proof mark on the barrel next to a big US, Georgia proof mark on the slide with a big ole' USA stamped on it, and the polymer frame says "MADE IN USA" and has a Georgia stamp above the front end of the trigger guard. All 3 of the magazines say Austria on them. I did ask the shop where I bought it to seek out a USA made gun if possible.

The surprise is the additional backstraps. There are the two that we would expect with a gen4, but also included are two more with extended beavertails. I did not know that these additional beavertail grips were included. For me the gun fits best in the "small" configuration, but I will stick the extras in the safe so they can be included if I sell the gun in the future. For all I know these longer beavertail backstraps have always been included with G26's.

I would rather have a US made glock than an Austrian one. I don't think I will see a quality difference, but I would rather support American workers making guns.